+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 589 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Thanks, Hazy, eldee, and greenflute! (Greenflute--it's a multi-stepped process. Neither color is real. It's only hair--go for it! BTW, I had chunky highlights before Kelly Clarkson. )

Well, here's another attempt at attaching an image:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by AliceBShoe
    BTW, Bloonman, have you ever appeared on PRI's "This American Life?" Quite some time ago, I heard a story about balloon artists. . .
    But I guess that's kind of like saying, "Hey, I see you're from TX. do you know my friend, Tim?
    Hi, Alice!

No, that wasn't me, but I've been on TV a few times as a juggler before--including a show some of you might remember called 'America's Funniest People'. And let me see.... Tim, Tim... Yes! I know Tim!

Here's one for you! Me--looking silly in my 'Googly Hat'

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Yay, I get a balloon!
    Now I'm curious about that balloon artist story. I'll have to find it online and give it another listen. If I find it, and it's as good as I remember, I'll have to send it your way!

Originally posted by ajg113
    And not to be the latecomer on the Bloon bandwagon, but wow - some of your creations are blowing me away. What a fun talent!
    Better late than never, ajg113!

Here's one for you!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Bloonman and others. We all have enjoyed the balloons and have been AMAZED by what you can make out of them. I just put a new thread for MY ART for any art anyone wants to share.

Bloonman, so glad to have you on board. I'm always looking forward to seeing what wonderful balloon creations you posted.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Originally posted by Taz
    Bloonman- I love your creations, they are AWESOME!!
    Thanks, Taz!

Here's one for you!

Props to Bloonman's co-workers on letting themselves be viewed on FORT (or don't they know?)

Originally posted by ilean4clay
    OMG an alien balloon guy! Love aliens!
    Hi, ilean4clay!

I hope you like this one! The intergalactic space blaster is a little blurry!

::eat <==I haven't eaten tonight, so this smiley is very appealing!

Hey Bloonman, I enjoy and admire your blooncreations as much as the next guy, but half of the pictures on the "what do you look like" thread are bloonisms, and not the people of the FORT. Could we possibly start to put your bloon pics in another thread, by chance?

I just want to see pics of FORTers in here, not bloonpics and gushiness over the bloonpics. I'd still like to see them, mind you...just not here.

+ Reply to Thread