+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 589 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by build_me_up
    Aww! I'm loving Bloonman's pictures too...and twisting those things is hard to do What exactly is your occupation, Bloon?
    Thanks, BMU!
    I loved your picture--very cute! (pssssstttt. watch out for hazy...)

I'm a computer tech support person.

Here's a special one for you!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bloonman; 06-10-2003 at 10:44 PM.
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by eldee
    That's a good picture of John and his cousin. Did you all know that his cousin was about 3 inches taller until John weighed him down with his hand? I bet John would look great in a kilt and face make-up on, carring a sword and riding on a horse. Would he lead the mods and writers to victory?!
    Eldee, that was too funny!!! On a very vaguely related note...shall we all start calling him "Little John?"

Originally posted by caliqueen16
    Eeyore!? Wow, bloonman you have some serious talent! That one's gotta be one of my favorites!

Ever made a palm tree balloon before?

Hi, Caliqueen!
    I loved your pictures by the way. Somehow I've always 'seen' you as being very pretty. Maybe because you just come across that way in your posts. You actually look very close to the way I've always pictured you!

And don't worry--I was planning a balloon for you, also. But now that you've asked about a palm tree balloon, I'll make that for you instead. I'm off from work tomorrow and will make it and post it on Thursday. The same with Firegirl's special 'surprise'!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by bloonman

Hi, Caliqueen!
    I loved your pictures by the way. Somehow I've always 'seen' you as being very pretty. Maybe because you just come across that way in your posts. You actually look very close to the way I've always pictured you!

And don't worry--I was planning a balloon for you, also. But now that you've asked about a palm tree balloon, I'll make that for you instead. I'm off from work tomorrow and will make it and post it on Thursday. The same with Firegirl's special 'surprise'!

Thanks, bloonman! I'm not the biggest fan of my own pictures so it's great hearing all this positive feedback from everyone!

And I just can't wait to see my balloon!! Thanks so much!
    *Lacey

OK. . .here I go, trying to attach a picture. I don't have too many that I haven't "messed with." (If nothing else, appearing in unearthly colors makes me feel less "exposed"!)

BTW, Bloonman, have you ever appeared on PRI's "This American Life?" Quite some time ago, I heard a story about balloon artists. . .
    But I guess that's kind of like saying, "Hey, I see you're from TX. do you know my friend, Tim?

Well, I see the picture didn't work. Back to the drawing board. . .

Originally posted by Mantenna
    Eldee, that was too funny!!! On a very vaguely related note...shall we all start calling him "Little John?"
    That sounds about right! I bet his wife is a beautiful maid Marion.

Fade to black
    Love the hair in your avatar Alice... That's style!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Get picture AliceBShoe. Your hair and blouce match perfectly!

Originally posted by Shazzer
    And Bloonman's Beauty and the Beast rose was WAY cool.

Thanks, Shazzer!

Here's one for you!

Attached Images Attached Images

Hey alice, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm so tempted to get it like yours! I love it, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough. We'll see tomorrow!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread