+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 589 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168568 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

FORT Fogey
    You're right, hazy. I have a secret crush on you and I daydream about you all the time. I love you like build me up loves clay. Um, no. But you do make for good entertainment...

Originally posted by build_me_up
    Hmm... I think I know whatcha mean
    maybe not that picture of Robb but in a video I saw of him, there's definielty some Hazy there

Hazy, how's the head? swelling?

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    You're right, hazy. I have a secret crush on you and I daydream about you all the time. I love you like build me up loves clay. Um, no. But you do make for good entertainment...
    we all have those secret crushes on H....

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by KKelly
    we all have those secret crushes on H....
    But we're just too embarassed to admit it...

Fade to black
    Originally posted by KKelly
    maybe not that picture of Robb but in a video I saw of him, there's definielty some Hazy there

Hazy, how's the head? swelling?
    I look nothing like him (I could only wish) but thanks. On an ironic side note, I've actually met Robb quite a few times. Back when they were working local clubs and were from Georgia they used to come to Birmingham all the time and I'd always make sure and go see them. Even went out to a party at an unnamed location afterwards.

Ah, those were the days.

And Anna, you can pick on me all you want if it brings a smile to you and your upcoming babies face.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    If I didn't like you, I would probably just ignore you, hazy. I think we all kind of like you, just in a strange way...

Come and watch Fame with me please!!!

Oooh, you better be able to defend this!! It takes quite a bit to reach my stage on the "scale of adoration".... Nah, I'm only kidding. (Though sometimes it's hard to tell....hmm)

And Hazy -- I can see a bit of Robb in ya, prolly not something I would have noticed on my own, but your eyes and noses are pretty similar.
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Fade to black
    Come and watch Fame with me please!!!
    Ugh. NOOOOOO! I'll watch the finale though. And the show where the people who sent in tapes get to perform. I'll just read enygma's excellent recaps and the various threads until then.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by QueenP
    Crystal! just like I knew you'd be!
    Hubby's a cutie too!
    Well, Queenie - I am your Michigan sis. Of course you'd know what I looked like.

Thanks to all for the nice posts from my wonderful extended family here at the FORT. This place rocks

very interesting to see how everyone looks=)

so here's one of me..i'm the one in red..[[try not to look so much at me..]]
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread