+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 589 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167567 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    War Eagle!

Pretty soon we'll have the whole SEC representin (I noticed firegirl was a Hog - and certainly not "that" way, she's beautiful)
    Born and raised in Nashville GO VANDERBILT

Living in Ohio (Columbus for 25 years Go Buckeyes)

My license plate reads TENESEE

I'm so confused!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by KKelly
    and is it just me or does Hazy look like the lead singer from Matchbox 20?
    What does he/she look like?

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    What does he/she look like?
    well . . . kind of like Hazy

His name is Robb Thomas (I think) and he has really intense eyes. Maybe I'm picturing it wrong but I don't know . . . . anybody out there know who I'm talking about?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by skywisej
    Wow... it amazing how many folks from the Clay thread are working there way over to the rest of the FORT! Are things slowing down over there guys?
    I was thinking the same thing - somebody must have posted something there, but they're all nice Clay fans, not annoying obsessed ones.

It's funny, but AI has been over for about a month now, yet at any given moment, there are as many people in the AI forum as every other forum combined. That's kind of sad actually...

AI fans should check out TAR and Fame too (Those are the two reality shows I watch, although I click on the other non-dating ones occasionally).

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Wayner
    So many new folks! I'm sure you aren't wondering what I look like, but rather, who the heck I am. But here's a pic of me taken last year anyway. I'm the big one with the glasses. The cute adorable one is my son Sam.
    Your son is adorable, and that's my brother's name (Sam)!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    Aww, QueenP. We're all cool here, but I understand if you don't want to post. I know you're a cool and great human being anyway.
    We've even been pretending that hazy isn't hideous, so you KNOW we're nice people! And somebody called him a word that was almost the opposite of hideous, so there are some really nice, albeit delusional, people in here...

Here's a pic of Rob Thomas.
    Last edited by glennajo; 09-05-2006 at 06:13 AM.

Fade to black
    We've even been pretending that hazy isn't hideous, so you KNOW we're nice people! And somebody called him a word that was almost the opposite of hideous, so there are some really nice, albeit delusional, people in here...
    Anna really loves me in her own deluded world, she just doesn't know it yet.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Hmm... I think I know whatcha mean
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

I was thinking the same thing - somebody must have posted something there, but they're all nice Clay fans, not annoying obsessed ones.

It's funny, but AI has been over for about a month now, yet at any given moment, there are as many people in the AI forum as every other forum combined. That's kind of sad actually...

AI fans should check out TAR and Fame too (Those are the two reality shows I watch, although I click on the other non-dating ones occasionally).
    I don't think it's sad to have met some really nice people and the AI contestants careers are still going forward and still being followed. I personally think mopst of the people in the AI thred are really great and I've enjoyed being a part of it . . . and I'm as obsessed as ever . . . or maybe not quite - sorry!

+ Reply to Thread