+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 589 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Originally posted by Paulie
    It made me laugh, too. Being "old" always takes me off-guard. BTW, both you and your quoted poster (Finare) have beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting!
    Exactly, it's hurts to be reiminded. and thank you so much - I liked your photos too - I've skimmed through very quickly (just found this thread today) but it was a great idea - so nice to put faces with names.

Originally posted by Paulie
    He has a cane. Now I really feel old!
    too too funny!! I thought the same thing when I saw this

Originally posted by KKelly
    What amazes me is how mature the young posters here are. BMU, I really thought you were in your late 20's/early 30's by your posts and would have never known if you hadn't put up your picture. you're not what I pictured cause I pictured older but you're a very pretty girl.
    Aw thanks I just love this board... always complimenting! Well, except for Hazy sometimes, poor guy.
    KKelly -- You look a bunch like a teacher I had last year esp. in the picture w/your dog. (adorable, by the way) And that's not a bad thing Lots of the guys in my class had a crush on her...
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Originally posted by build_me_up
    Aw thanks I just love this board... always complimenting! Well, except for Hazy sometimes, poor guy.
    KKelly -- You look a bunch like a teacher I had last year esp. in the picture w/your dog. (adorable, by the way) And that's not a bad thing Lots of the guys in my class had a crush on her...
    LOL - Bless your heart - trying to help out the "old" woman

and yes, he is adorable - thank you

Originally posted by build_me_up
    and yes, Hazy does seem to catch it - everybody loves him

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Alright, glad to know I'm not alone!

But, I mean....how can us women resist all of these sexy male posters?
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

I didn't even realize until later who that man was sporting the cane/walking stick. Well, he certainly developed into something good! Look at his expression.

I have to say, AMH turned out a lot better that I ever expected

and is it just me or does Hazy look like the lead singer from Matchbox 20?

FORT Fan
    Everyone looks so good in all their pictures!! I'm trying to find a recent pic. of me but I'm not having much luck!! I have lots of younger pictures but I guess I just stopped using a camera these last 2 years!! hopefully i'll come across one...

Pix of me and hubby

Here's a photo of me. Just shot in the backyard.

Also, here's a picture of my husband when we just started dating (back 22 years ago). He's 24 in this photo and kinda looks like Clay. Hmmm...no wonder I like Clay so much.

+ Reply to Thread