+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 620 FirstFirst ... 119519569609610611612613614615616617618619620 LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6200
Like Tree1240Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

Were a bunch of friendly folks here. Check out all the different forums and threads. Im a retired teacher, so I welcome more traffic on the site!
    flawzz likes this.
    Count your blessings!

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Super cute Redsox~
    redsox girl and momrek06 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Super cute Redsox~
    Thank you, beerbelly. I had fun making it
    beerbelly likes this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

PGMrotated.jpg current hair cut and pic from a week ago! Sorry I've MIA lots of news but no time to sit and write it out. I'll find time I promise!
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Attached Images Attached Images
    Punkin, Brooks, beerbelly and 8 others like this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I just realized that I hadn't posted a picture from Christmas here. I did post it on Facebook, but not on this forum.

On the far left is my Uncle Stu, my dad's youngest brother. I'm to the right of him, in the purple top. Next to me is my Aunt Sally. Her husband Curt, my dad's oldest brother, is behind her. On the far right is my cousin Jennifer, Curt and Sally's daughter. Her husband Eric is behind her. All the other people in the picture are their kids (1 boy, Scott; 2 girls, Emma and Sara).

My uncle Curt has a large log cabin home outside of Tallahassee in a nearby county with lots of acreage. He hosted the Christmas party and invited all of us to it. He has a son, Kevin, but he and his wife decided to throw their own Christmas party in their home so they didn't make it to this party. My dad also has one more brother, Stan. He wasn't at this party because he was at my dad's Christmas party.

No fake smiles here! We all had a wonderful time.

Kiser Xmas 2017.jpg.
    Punkin, Brooks, Arielflies and 8 others like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Whos Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Lookin' good, Trish! Nice family!
    Lynda

Love it! beautiful picture Pikachu!
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I just realized that I hadn't posted a picture from Christmas here. I did post it on Facebook, but not on this forum.

On the far left is my Uncle Stu, my dad's youngest brother. I'm to the right of him, in the purple top. Next to me is my Aunt Sally. Her husband Curt, my dad's oldest brother, is behind her. On the far right is my cousin Jennifer, Curt and Sally's daughter. Her husband Eric is behind her. All the other people in the picture are their kids (1 boy, Scott; 2 girls, Emma and Sara).

My uncle Curt has a large log cabin home outside of Tallahassee in a nearby county with lots of acreage. He hosted the Christmas party and invited all of us to it. He has a son, Kevin, but he and his wife decided to throw their own Christmas party in their home so they didn't make it to this party. My dad also has one more brother, Stan. He wasn't at this party because he was at my dad's Christmas party.

No fake smiles here! We all had a wonderful time.

Attachment 32477.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

Pikachu, we can really see you've lost a lot of weight. Keep up the good work. You look amazing.

ps..... I want that log cabin.
    Punkin, beerbelly and Cootie like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread