+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 589 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Originally posted by eldee
    KKelly, is that a great perinese (sp) or something else?
    and I'm impressed - most people have no clue what he is

they are pretty rare in this area so when someone's actually heard of them, it surprises me

thank you for the comment

I just happen to be a dog lover, not that size counts, but I really enjoy playing with the big ones. (My friend has 2-one female and one male).

Originally posted by eldee
    I just happen to be a dog lover, not that size counts, but I really enjoy playing with the big ones. (My friend has 2-one female and one male).
    ha ha - good one!

They're great dogs. I don't know how I'd handle two of them. He's so spoiled and demanding . . . but worth it. I think all of them are really good natured from what I hear. He's pretty small (110#) but I have a friend who has one at 147# - I just can't imagine. I have two other dogs but they're not nearly as demanding as he is. He's the prince and knows it.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    kkelly, GREAT pic and your pup is precious!!
    thank you and thank you so much for your help with the re-posting.

Wow this thread is so much fun. It's great seeing everyone's pics & everyone's kids :-) Everybody on here is so good looking! Who knew!!

Bloonman: I just love all the balloon pics, you're so talented :-) Your balloon creations are just beautiful

Since everyone survived the first picture I posted, I've got a couple of more pics:

Here's one of me and my faithful companion and best friend for many many years!! (I apologize for the bad picture cut, whoever scanned it for me at the time, before I had a scanner of my own, cut it really badly... *scowl*

It's hard to explain the red suit unless you're a Norwegian, but it's sort of a graduation uniform I guess, when we reach our last year in highschool, we have a couple of week's of celebration and you wear a suit like that in a color according to what class you're graduating from, so language/sociology/history etc is red, economics have blue suits, electronics have black and so on... We put our names & style it up with patches & signatures from fellow graduates.
    (like I said, hard to explain unless you know the Norwegian school system...lol..not gonna go into it here)

Anyways, here's one with the RIGHT blue stripe that I currently have & will be sticking with (semi-permanent hair dye):

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Wyndemere, that blue stripe in your hair kicks ass! You look great!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by bloonman
    (Go Spurs!--sorry TB25... I know you're a Nets fan ),
    I just saw this...bloonman, I'm so disappointed in you! That hurts. That hurts. Ah, well, you are from Austin, and I am right next to New Jersey. Still, come on! I have faith that the Nets will take it.

KKelly, I like your dog! I always wanted a Great Pyrenees, but my mom hate big dogs. You look very pretty in that picture, too.

Originally posted by Finįrė
    Well, now I *really* feel ancient! Was no one else here in high school when Breakfast Club came out?!

A fantastic movie, The Breakfast Club. And I thought AMH was quite good in it, as well as 16 Candles, and Weird Science - so it was meant as a compliment, levi_d.

(Ahhh... Boingo. Any other 80's new wave fans out there? Now that I've dated myself...)
    I'm so glad you felt old too and I wasn't alone. I was in high school then but really remember 16 candles more.

"Who is Michael Anthony Hall"? OMG!! What a horrible thing to say!! (just kidding Levi)

Originally posted by TB25
    I just saw this...bloonman, I'm so disappointed in you! That hurts. That hurts. Ah, well, you are from Austin, and I am right next to New Jersey. Still, come on! I have faith that the Nets will take it.

KKelly, I like your dog! I always wanted a Great Pyrenees, but my mom hate big dogs. You look very pretty in that picture, too.
    that's sweet - thank you so much

He is a big dog but doesn't act like one. He thinks he's a lap puppy. Your mom would have more to hate from the hair blizzards than the size.

Originally posted by levi_d
    Ok TB25 . . .
    and Levi, I'm old so it's no the same thing but you're adorable

+ Reply to Thread