+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 589 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Hey, my post got hijacked to the wrong thread (or I did something lame).

So since I have to edit, I'll just say that I adore the baby photos, and you all could even post your own (as some have done)! And Bloonman's Beauty and the Beast rose was WAY cool.

"If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Paulie everytime I see your kids I think they are so happy cause your behind the camera making them laugh! I bet your a fun daddy, they look like genuinely happy children! What a bunch of cuties!

Here is a cute one of my firebabe and another old rah- rah to make you laugh!

[IMG]images/img/Baileypond.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/cheer old.jpg[/IMG]

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    OMG Firegirl- wowzer

you are the reason i moved to the deep south (to find me a nice southern belle)

Originally posted by firegirl
    Paulie everytime I see your kids I think they are so happy cause your behind the camera making them laugh! I bet your a fun daddy, they look like genuinely happy children! What a bunch of cuties!
    Thank you very much, FG. We do have a fun time at Chez Paulie. My wife is a very funny woman, and we're always laughing about something. I think the kids pick up on that, too. They laugh readily, and the older ones even try to make jokes of their own. My middle child, in particular, has excellent comedic timing. He's kind of the court jester of the group. As for me, I love to make up fun little games with the kids. My wife teases me, though, that I always leave her in the lurch when I go to work because she doesn't know all my games and can't ever get them "right" when the kids want her to play.

BTW, FG, I've said this before but holy cow! Are you and your daughter beautiful. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by Paulie; 06-09-2003 at 02:01 PM.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    aw thanks paulie! I can just imagine your house,, there is this country song out right now called ""my front porch looking in" and it has a line something like " there's a blue eyed blonde w/shoes on wrong cause she wanted to dress herself, a little redhead who can barely walk w/a sippy cup of milk.... something like that and eveytime I hear it I picture your kids as the the ones he is singing about! They fit the song!

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Eskimo hope you got a good southern girl, if not we ( me and sher) are stealing you away!

And right back atcha wowzer! Oh and that was like 1987 so don't get too excited! lol

feif, I don't think I've ever seen your kids before! Absolutely beautiful!

Everyone else Pictures are wonderful too, this really is a great looking board. We could rename the thread "The Hottest People Thread"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Yep, cali, maybe we could start a reality tv show, the hottest reality tv forum/writers meet and discuss reality tv you get substance and eyecandy all at once!
    But your right we are great group, and not bad on the off spring arena either! Dang where do the ugly kids come from?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    aah Firegirl... i actually liked the other more recent pics that you posted better!! your little girl looks like the flower girl at my wedding... too cute!

being a northerner (damn yankee) at the Univ of Alabama- i knew that i was never leaving the south!!

I love my kiddos! They are the best! They do and say the funniest things. It is hard to be serious around such fun people!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread