+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 589 FirstFirst ... 88488538578579580581582583584585586587588589 LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 5886
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Yes, new color - darker and with some red. She did what she wanted to do and good thing I liked it too!
    I like this cut and color the best. It is very flattering with your coloring.
    PGM35 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Me rocking me 2014 stache.

Punkin, Kip and Eastcoastmom like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I like your stache, Johnny, but then again, I'm partial to facial hair. My boys are absolute grizzlies.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I took my first 'selfie' on Saturday to show off my new 'do'. I actually despise the idea of selfies as it seems so self-absorbed to me. I wear reading glasses and hubby despises the new pair I got. I have had long hair (at least mid-back length) since 1976 so this is quite a departure for me. I got a haircut, and a perm. I was thinking of some auburn highlights but that will have to wait for a while as she could not do that process and the perm. I am on the fence as to if I like the haircut/perm but the beauty about hair is that most times it grows out. I have been blessed with barely any gray at the age of 57 and don't color my hair.

1977265_10201521570542468_1286486826_n.jpg

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Very cute, ECM! It always takes some time to get used to a new hair style. I remember doing double takes at myself when I'd walk by a mirror after getting a new look.

I had long hair forever too, but have had it just above the shoulders for the last 5-10 years (I forget when I cut it). My husband considers shoulder length hair short and would prefer it longer, but I like it this length.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

ECM Very nice! I like your glasses. How lucky you are not to have any gray hair.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I took my first 'selfie' on Saturday to show off my new 'do'. I actually despise the idea of selfies as it seems so self-absorbed to me. I wear reading glasses and hubby despises the new pair I got. I have had long hair (at least mid-back length) since 1976 so this is quite a departure for me. I got a haircut, and a perm. I was thinking of some auburn highlights but that will have to wait for a while as she could not do that process and the perm. I am on the fence as to if I like the haircut/perm but the beauty about hair is that most times it grows out. I have been blessed with barely any gray at the age of 57 and don't color my hair.

Attachment 29696
    Very cute! I used to perm my hair all through grade school and high school. The process is pretty hard on your hair but mine managed to not get damaged too much. Love the glasses. I had my SO help me pick mine out. I didn't want him to despise mine.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I like this cut and color the best. It is very flattering with your coloring.
    Thanks so much! My hair is naturally dark (almost black) but I've colored and highlighted it so much over the years, I forgot what color it really is!
    inthegarden and Eastcoastmom like this.

You look terrific!!!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You look terrific!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    First you lost all that weight. Now you've updated your look.

Looking good! And I love the glasses.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread