+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: What do you look like?

BTW, I love looking at people's pictures! It's nice to be able to place a face with the names I recognize.

Beerbelly--I did expect to see you with a big gut based on your username. In fact, when I first started posting here, I thought you were a guy because I wouldn't have thought a girl would call herself beerbelly. lol!

PGM always looks beautiful and fashionable. That dress looks awesome with and without the coverup!

I'm happy to see a picture of cablejockey! I knew her from another forum and don't think I've ever seen a picture of her yet.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I took an updated picture while I was home at lunch. I've lost 38 pounds since the last picture I posted here. Unfortunately, I can't tell any weight difference in the two pictures. I look about the same.

You go, girl! Fantastic! You look great!
    cablejockey, Lindyhop1 and JohnnyK like this.

I can see it Pikachu! I did a side by side for you if you want me to send it to you or post it for you. Let me know.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

That's sweet of you, PGM, but I can see the difference in real life and I definitely feel the difference in how my clothes fit.

I guess part of the difference in the pictures is that in the earlier one I'm wearing makeup and in the recent one I'm not so the makeup in the before picture might be making my face look slimmer than it actually was.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

lee.jpg I am not sure how to attach a file so I hope this works
    Last edited by tbamom; 04-24-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Attachment 29002 I am not sure how to attach a file so I hope this works
    Hello pretty lady! I envy your gorgeous hair coloring. Please pm me if that shade comes in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Hello pretty lady! I envy your gorgeous hair coloring. Please pm me if that shade comes in a bottle.
    Too kind but it is my not so fondly called mouse brown. I stopped dying my hair about 10 years ago in order to save money.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

^ In the photo you posted your hair looks very, very auburn. That is most definitely NOT a mousy brown color.

Probably just the lighting. I was at a Pearl Jam concert.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

A number of years ago (when I still had red hair) friends and I trekked into the Mr Moriah Wilderness Area. We used llamas to carry our gear and video equipment. Today I received several pictures from that adventure. This image should be posted in the 'What DID you look like?' forum, but this forum will have to do.

_me-rolling.jpg
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread