+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: What do you look like?

Thanks for the comments, Ellen! If only eligible men saw me the way you do, I might actually get a date from time to time.

I've been wearing this peach-colored lipstick recently to light up my face. I also like wearing a deep ruby lipstick. It's a little more high-maintenance (have to reapply it during the day and worry about getting it on my teeth) so I usually don't wear it to work but I might wear it when going out for the evening.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

pikachu I agree with everyone else, You are a very beautiful lady both inside (from reading your posts) and out. I think you are approaching your dieting very sensibly. Good Luck!

The peach lipstick is really pretty -- it's one of my favorite colors.
    I worry about the lipstick-on-the-teeth thing -- especially as a language tutor, I talk a lot!
    My favorite beauty discovery is lip stain. It colors my lips, but stays put. Stays off my teeth and out of those pesky little lines.
    A brand I like -- for variety of color and for affordability -- is Cover Girl (Outlast Lipstain).
    It's like a felt-tip marker pen; I use the tip to outline, then the side to fill in the rest.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Love everyone sharing their photos. Well here's what I look like. I'm finally back to my freshman year of high school appearance. I had gained almost 40 pounds due to two knee surgeries in high school. Now to just get my muscle definition back to where it once was. I don't want to say I'm not pretty, because I think I can be. But I hang out with girls who are so beautiful that I kinda get lost in the shuffle and it makes me sense conscious. I'm trying to work on that. Maybe this is a step in the right direction. I don't post a ton of pictures of just myself. I usually always post one of me with at least one other person that way people have something else to look at besides me.

Last edited by umngirl; 01-16-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

You're a beautiful girl! Embrace yourself!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

umngirl: Aww, that's sad that you feel like you have to have someone else in the picture to take the focus of you. You're so pretty and worthy of attention!

I understand what you mean, though, about feeling eclipsed by prettier girls. My sister was prettier and thinner than me while we were growing up. She was one of the popular girls in school. If she were a certain brand of shoe, suddenly half the girls in school started wearing that brand, too. Meanwhile, I was the ugly, fat girl all the mean girls picked on. Girls I didn't even know would walk up to me and insult me. It's hard to go through something like that and not feel like there's something wrong with you, that you're not as pretty as other girls.
    Last edited by pikachu; 01-17-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Pikachu and umngirl you are very pretty young ladies.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Thanks for all the kinds words everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    umngirl: Aww, that's sad that you feel like you have to have someone else in the picture to take the focus of you. You're so pretty and worthy of attention!

I understand what you mean, though, about feeling eclipsed by prettier girls. My sister was prettier and thinner than me while we were growing up. She was one of the popular girls in school. If she were a certain brand of shoe, suddenly half the girls in school started wearing that brand, too. Meanwhile, I was the ugly, fat girl all the mean girls picked on. Girls I didn't even know would walk up to me and insult me. It's hard to go through something like that and not feel like there's something wrong with you, that you're not as pretty as other girls.
    This is exactly how it is with my little sister. She is always the one who gets more attention in general but especially from guys. Plus the girls I hung out with in high school, throughout college, and even now are some of the prettiest girls that it's hard not to feel like there's something wrong with you. It's one of the reasons I don't date a lot. I don't have the confidence to approach guys and if I'm with my friends, guys go straight to them and I'm left as the 3rd wheel.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Here was a pic of me with a friend, taken in my favorite restaurant during my birthday dinner <33

mee.jpg

It might be hard to tell, but I decided to cover his face out in case he didn't want me uploading him to the public.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

007 - Copy.jpg

No Phillip Sheppard this time.

+ Reply to Thread