+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: What do you look like?

Some things just get better with age, just1paul!

Dang at all the pictures on the wall behind you!!! I haven't put any pictures on my walls, mostly because I haven't decided where I want to have to keep rearranging things as the furniture moves. Partly because I'm just lazy and a procrastinator.

I'm never good at picturing what people will look like before I see them. If I think they're young, they're old. If I think they have light hair, they have dark hair. And if they have a questionable forum name, I might not even have the gender right! At least I knew a little bit what to expect with JohnnyK and justpaul.

A newer photo of me. From a couple of weeks (a month maybe) ago.

Me2012Tailgate.jpg
    ness, just1paul and JohnnyK like this.

I look just like my avatar...
    just1paul, Cootie and inthegarden like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Me too Ellen!! It's good to stay true to yourself.
    Ellen, just1paul and inthegarden like this.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I look just like my avatar...
    Do you have a prescription for that stuff?
    Ellen, just1paul and Coco46 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Some things just get better with age, just1paul!

Dang at all the pictures on the wall behind you!!! I haven't put any pictures on my walls, mostly because I haven't decided where I want to have to keep rearranging things as the furniture moves. Partly because I'm just lazy and a procrastinator.

I'm never good at picturing what people will look like before I see them. If I think they're young, they're old. If I think they have light hair, they have dark hair. And if they have a questionable forum name, I might not even have the gender right! At least I knew a little bit what to expect with JohnnyK and justpaul.
    I thought there was a what does your living room look like thread here. I will start a new one and post pictures of my apartment later
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Me just taken now. It was a bit dark and a bit unclear so I brightened it up, which is why my hair somewhat looks flamin red in some parts. I think it's cool so I'll say that's real.
    I think you buzzed your hair since the last time saw a picture of you! Looking good, JohnnyK!!

I'm not a big picture fan. I give those of you who put pictures up a lot of credit! Probably because I'm not happy with how I look right now. I had lost a lot of weight and now I've put about 20 pounds back on. Not a lot, and I can always lose it - but the last 6 months (starting when my daughter broke her arm) have been pretty stressful and I apparently eat my way through my stress! Other than that, I'm 39 (yep, big 40 next year) with shoulder length brownish-red hair and hazel eyes. Nothing really stand-out'ish about me. I used to be 5'9" (my height was my thing). Then after my kids, I dropped to 5'7". Very weird. I'm now up to 5'8" and I'll take it because it is much easier to hide the weight when you are taller!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Do you have a prescription for that stuff?

LOL! No, but I know a guy who knows a guy...shhh....
    just1paul and Uncle David like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm a weirdo but it keeps me entertained. lol!
    It takes one to know one.... No wonder I enjoy your posts! I'm a weirdo too! I'm in good company then....

I need to take some pictures of my kitty cat, Squirt, and post them in the animal lovers' thread. He's so cute and sweet! His name was Trouble when I got him but he didn't look like Trouble to me so I renamed him.
    I'm trying to socialize a feral cat right now. Thats what I named him..."Trouble". And boy is he TROUBLE! In a really cute way. When he plays... he is all over the place. In the bushes (and I mean IN THE BUSHES)... and up the trees. I just love him! Very fun!
    just1paul likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I think you buzzed your hair since the last time saw a picture of you! Looking good, JohnnyK!!

I'm not a big picture fan. I give those of you who put pictures up a lot of credit! Probably because I'm not happy with how I look right now. I had lost a lot of weight and now I've put about 20 pounds back on. Not a lot, and I can always lose it - but the last 6 months (starting when my daughter broke her arm) have been pretty stressful and I apparently eat my way through my stress! Other than that, I'm 39 (yep, big 40 next year) with shoulder length brownish-red hair and hazel eyes. Nothing really stand-out'ish about me. I used to be 5'9" (my height was my thing). Then after my kids, I dropped to 5'7". Very weird. I'm now up to 5'8" and I'll take it because it is much easier to hide the weight when you are taller!
    Thanks. I'm currently around 240 lbs by the way. I'll be honest.

+ Reply to Thread