Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

Good photo Johnny!
    JohnnyK likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Me just taken now. It was a bit dark and a bit unclear so I brightened it up, which is why my hair somewhat looks flamin red in some parts. I think it's cool so I'll say that's real.
    SWEET! A real Cutie! It's always nice to put a face to a poster. Maybe next time you could smile... you look ery serious or scared. You've been spending time in the arcade skeeball, haven't you?
    JohnnyK likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm not much to look at and I tend to lose internet friends after I post my picture (maybe that's coincidental but still...) so I'd rather not post it yet.

I can give you a verbal description:

I have what my mom calls dishwater blonde hair. In the past, I've sometimes lightened it to a lighter blonde or slightly red but I haven't colored or bleached it in a few years. It has a natural wave in it that doesn't always behave so I like to let it grow to shoulder-length to straighten it out a bit. I have blue eyes, a straight nose like my dad instead of a pug nose like my sister. My sister and I both have very light complexions that tend to burn or produce freckles instead of tanning so I stay out of the sun most of the time. A previous co-worker used to call me "Tiny Lips" so I'm no Angelina Jolie. My eyelashes are long and thick enough that I don't have to wear mascara. Thank goodness because some blondes and redheads I know have barely there eyebrows and eyelashes. I could do with thinner eyebrows. I have to pluck mine to make them more stream-lined.

I'm not athletic or skinny at all. I've been overweight all of my life and it's just gotten worse as I've gotten older and my metabolism has slowed down. I keep fighting the battle of the bulge, hoping that someday I can get it off and keep it off! I have long, slim fingers, which my sister is envious of because she has shorter stubbier fingers like my mom.

I'm not much into beauty regiments so most of the time I don't have fingernail polish or toenail polish on. I keep my fingernails short because otherwise I tend to scratch myself up unintentionally. I'm just not used to dealing with long fingernails. I wear makeup for special occasions or on those rare times when I just feel like doing it.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

pikachu If you lose friends after you post your picture then, they weren't real friends. A real friend is a friend no matter what you look like. It's what is on the inside that counts!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yes, I wish more people realized that before judging people by their looks. I guess that's why I spend so much time with the blind. Since they can't see, they judge people by their actions, not by their appearance.
    ness and Eastcoastmom like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm not much to look at and I tend to lose internet friends after I post my picture (maybe that's coincidental but still...) so I'd rather not post it yet.

I can give you a verbal description:

I have what my mom calls dishwater blonde hair. In the past, I've sometimes lightened it to a lighter blonde or slightly red but I haven't colored or bleached it in a few years. It has a natural wave in it that doesn't always behave so I like to let it grow to shoulder-length to straighten it out a bit. I have blue eyes, a straight nose like my dad instead of a pug nose like my sister. My sister and I both have very light complexions that tend to burn or produce freckles instead of tanning so I stay out of the sun most of the time. A previous co-worker used to call me "Tiny Lips" so I'm no Angelina Jolie. My eyelashes are long and thick enough that I don't have to wear mascara. Thank goodness because some blondes and redheads I know have barely there eyebrows and eyelashes. I could do with thinner eyebrows. I have to pluck mine to make them more stream-lined.

I'm not athletic or skinny at all. I've been overweight all of my life and it's just gotten worse as I've gotten older and my metabolism has slowed down. I keep fighting the battle of the bulge, hoping that someday I can get it off and keep it off! I have long, slim fingers, which my sister is envious of because she has shorter stubbier fingers like my mom.

I'm not much into beauty regiments so most of the time I don't have fingernail polish or toenail polish on. I keep my fingernails short because otherwise I tend to scratch myself up unintentionally. I'm just not used to dealing with long fingernails. I wear makeup for special occasions or on those rare times when I just feel like doing it.
    Pikachu, sometimes we are our own toughest critics. I have no doubt in my mind that you are perfectly lovely. You have such a fun way about you and I always enjoy your posts and the discussions you start so much. I bet you would be a blast to pal around with.
    ness likes this.

Awww, I have fun palling around with all of you here! It would take a lot longer for me to open up and be myself in real life but eventually you'd see the person I am here. I'm a weirdo but it keeps me entertained. lol!

I need to take some pictures of my kitty cat, Squirt, and post them in the animal lovers' thread. He's so cute and sweet! His name was Trouble when I got him but he didn't look like Trouble to me so I renamed him.
    ness and JohnnyK like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks all. It was taken by my webcam which is why the quality wasn't the best. And sometimes I wear glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Me just taken now. It was a bit dark and a bit unclear so I brightened it up, which is why my hair somewhat looks flamin red in some parts. I think it's cool so I'll say that's real.
    Cute young 'un
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Ellen, ness and JohnnyK like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread