+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 589 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    Bloonman, I'm so happy everyone is appreciating your balloons and how great a person you are. You know I already think you're the best.
    Thanks greenflute! and back atcha!

I liked the wedding picture you posted on page 2 and decided to create a special balloon ensemble in honor of you and all the other ladies on the list who have submitted wedding photos. I made it mostly during the Spurs-Nets game last night (Go Spurs!--sorry TB25... I know you're a Nets fan ), and even tried to give the man and woman the right hair color, etc. She's even wearing a pearl necklace, just as you were in the picture!
    I hope you guys like it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Okay, here's one of me with the wedding 'couple'!
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Aww, bloonman. Thats a really nice baloon creation.

Such talent.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Last one!

Wow bloony! That's absolutely amazing! You're very sweet to work on a balloon like that for me and my fellow married FORTers.

bloony!
    Who shot who in the what now?

It's funny how you get a quick impression from the pictures. I didn't get a chance to comment on most, so here a just a few for now.

AnnaRHR - fun loving and attractive.

ajg113- do blondes have more fun? (2nd pic) a knockout

libra1022- pretty picture

John - dashing manly man (could see him as Braveheart)

Jewelsy - elegant beauty

Hazyshadeof - intense eyes (does he always wear a hat?)

ixcristi - since you usually write in French, here's some Spanish for you, hopefully the grammer is correct - para una tan joven, eres muy inteligente y madura. !Por el physico, eres muy bella y parese bien amable!

Wyndemere - sorry, with such a sweet and pretty face, you couldn't give anything but sweet dreams.

Greenflute98 - a timeless beauty

Spegs - reminds me of the girl in Beaches, except more beautiful-that smile!

Tiggerstales - pretty, felines are usually mysterious

Cali - are you the babe with the tiny tight, skimpy outfit, long legs with the high boots?

MollyRose - a song should be written about you

Zaius - a handsome guy--who knew what was behind the mask

Smilesforyou, why isn't she smiling? (2nd pic) look how pretty she is!

Grammer Goddess - should be renamed Glammer Goddess--working the camera!

Rabidfanoclay - (no foaming?) Pretty girl--love the hair. I really like the composition of this pic. with the shadowing.

FORT Fan
    John, are you an Irishman? Next to Liam Neeson (sp?) you would be the only red-headed Irish guy I've heard of that isn't under 5'9". My father's family is Irish and they're all short and all named John!

Sorry to break through all of these fine (good looking peeps!)pics that are piling up around here with one of mine, guess I'm more of a Duran Duran fan than I thought.

Edited to say it looks like my attachment didn't work, would that be because my file is .tif - anyone know?
    Last edited by ldmarie; 06-09-2003 at 01:13 PM.

LovelyLydz, your pictures keep getting younger and younger. Will the next one be of an egg? ;(

Your avatar means so much to me. On that horrible day I was so upset (didn't know what happened to my cousin--thank God he was 2 blocks away) that my boss twice tried to send me home.

Spegs! This is really late, but I absolutely love your wedding picture with your brothers.

My sister is getting married next year and we were talking about ideas for more 'creative' pictures since they are a quirky kind of couple and want a few non traditional pictures. We don't have brothers, but that's a cute idea.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

quinntheeskimo...

how YOU doin'?

+ Reply to Thread