+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

  1. #5401
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2668085;
    I air-brushed out the bottle of Absolut

    Looking good, MRD!
    Oh thats too funny Newfherder!


    MYROSIEDOG - Well you must have been good this year! (heh heh heh or should I say Ho Ho Ho?)

  2. #5402
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,683

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2668102;
    Oh thats too funny Newfherder!


    MYROSIEDOG - Well you must have been good this year! (heh heh heh or should I say Ho Ho Ho?)
    Love the T-shirt! Sniff .. one of my kitties has acute kidney failure (try to explain that to a 6-year-old who has understood the concept of death for several years already). I tear up now whenever I see a cute kitty pic.

  3. #5403
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: What do you look like?

    That is too cute.

  4. #5404
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2668131;
    Love the T-shirt! Sniff .. one of my kitties has acute kidney failure (try to explain that to a 6-year-old who has understood the concept of death for several years already). I tear up now whenever I see a cute kitty pic.
    Allie - you have friends here at the FORT who are thinking of you - keep us posted in the Animal Lovers thread please? We want to know how you & your family are doing with this.

  5. #5405
    Resident curmudgeon Newfherder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Enchanted by a beautiful Soprano
    Posts
    3,163

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2668099;
    Thanks, but its not me I wanted you to look at. It's Miss Mona and "The Look".
    Actually, I was commenting on your sartorial splendor this time
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

  6. #5406
    MRD
    MRD is offline
    FORT Fogey MRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere resting
    Age
    52
    Posts
    16,893

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2668181;
    Actually, I was commenting on your sartorial splendor this time
    now I'm blushing but only because I had to go look up sartorial.
    Thanks Newf, you learn something new everyday. (yeah, I'm actually a LOT dumber than I look. It must be the hair dye I'm using, after all it is the same color as Waldo's hair)

    Gabriel, Santa must not be keeping up with his naughty list this year either that or he doesn't know me very well. Still I'm glad he remembered me at all.

    Allie, so sorry to hear about your kitty. My heart goes out to all of you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

  7. #5407
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: What do you look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2668189;
    now I'm blushing but only because I had to go look up sartorial.
    Thanks Newf, you learn something new everyday. (yeah, I'm actually a LOT dumber than I look. It must be the hair dye I'm using, after all it is the same color as Waldo's hair)

    Gabriel, Santa must not be keeping up with his naughty list this year either that or he doesn't know me very well. Still I'm glad he remembered me at all.

    Allie, so sorry to hear about your kitty. My heart goes out to all of you.
    Myrosiedog - my reply to you is in the animal lovers thread

  8. #5408
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,182

    Re: What do you look like?

    Great shirt.

  9. #5409
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: What do you look like?

    Just amazing what a spur of the moment picture did. Created a legacy of a sweet wonderful sometimes crabby tabby who just made my life so much better just by her being in it, and her life actually lives on after her death.

  10. #5410
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,404

    Re: What do you look like?

    So much catching up to do...

    bewty: Your name suits you, but when did we start dressing up for this thread?
    Unk: You look great in tie-dye, but shouldn't we dress up a bit for this thread?
    haejin: Much better looking than your avatar.
    BoBoFan: You look like a pretty Southern Belle. BTW, loved the graduation pic.
    bbnbama: Already gushed over you.
    gabriel: Still loving the vest/tie combo. Almost as much as I like the white coat.
    Allie: Seeing the older pictures doesn't do anything to disuade me that you look 16.
    PGM35: I've seen recent pix of you and you look the same as you did 4 years ago. Aging well.
    Nik: Ya look good!
    MRD: Although you look great all made up, I'm a big fan of the unadorned MRD.
    Newfherder: What in the hell happened. Everything started out great.

    Finally, I think the Mona t-shirt needs to go into production.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.