+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2660294;
    I'm with Uncle David You can't be 41!
    Class of 1984. And I have the gray hairs to prove it. If I can find a pic that has a closer look I'll post it. You can see my wrinkles in their my glory!!! I just can't figure out how to post a bigger pic with the size requirements. Here's me in my high school graduation photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2660309;
    I just can't figure out how to post a bigger pic with the size requirements.
    Go to this thread... How to Post Pictures. Look at posts #266 and 267. If you need more information you can start at the beginning of the thread.

That should help.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Nik

I'm in my avatar but here are a few more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2659909;
    Super photos everyone! We have a group of great-looking gals and guys!

Unk: hilarious photo!
    gabriel: I like your photo with your folks, and all the nice meaningful photos on the wall behind you!
    bbnbama: You are really cute!
    BoBoFan: A real southern looking gal!
    katgib: You look much younger than you are!
    bewty: That is such a flattering picture...love your dress!
    srs: You changed your hair! It looks good!
    Jluvs: Sweet photo of you and the little one
    haejin: Looking as nice as ever!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Thank You Miss Kitty and I agree.....what a fun and great looking group you all are......great new pic BoBo, don't think I've seen that one before. BB, my fellow Red Sox lover, your pic didn't come up for me, did I miss it?
    Last edited by bewty; 11-11-2007 at 06:50 AM.

MRD

Love everyone's photos. Gabriel, the highschool one is classic. I bet you were STYLING then. My HS photos are hideous.

BBnbama, glad to see what you finally look like. I would die for a beignet at the moment.

Love everyone's photos and no one looks as old as they say they are.

Here I am on Fri. dressed for a 1940's dance. I was told many times I should always wear my hair up. But I really prefer it down. I think down I do look younger, but it could be a delusion on my part.

I look like my grandmother in this photo. I scared myself when I saw it because the similarities to a photo of her at about that same age I am now (during the 1940's) were uncanny.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2660589;
    Love everyone's photos. Gabriel, the highschool one is classic. I bet you were STYLING then. My HS photos are hideous. Love everyone's photos and no one looks as old as they say they are.
    You're too kind - I thought it I was styling better in the 1960 photo- GEEKY in 1975 or is NERDY? Well I think I do look 50 - but thank you. I do agree that all of you others who posted do NOT look your ages (whatever that means)

Here I am on Fri. dressed for a 1940's dance. I was told many times I should always wear my hair up. But I really prefer it down. I think down I do look younger, but it could be a delusion on my part.

I look like my grandmother in this photo. I scared myself when I saw it because the similarities to a photo of her at about that same age I am now (during the 1940's) were uncanny.
    I used to have a photo of my biological father when he was in his early twenties and the resemblance was uncanny -- EEK! -- I no longer have that picture

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2660555;
    Thank You Miss Kitty and I agree.....what a fun and great looking group you all are......great new pic BoBo, don't think I've seen that one before. BB, my fellow Red Sox lover, your pic didn't come up for me, did I miss it?
    Hmmm...I don't know why it didn't show up for you bewty....I'll send it to you in a PM and see if you get it that way! And, be sure and notice that I have on my Red Sox visor in the picture too!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You have lovely eyes. I bet that is why people say you should wear your hair up. It draws people upward.

Cool photos everyone! We all our gorgeous

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2660748;
    You have lovely eyes. I bet that is why people say you should wear your hair up. It draws people upward.

Cool photos everyone! We all our gorgeous
    Why thank you. From you I will take that as a compliment. I had a very drunk man tell me something similar at the dance that night, but from him, it was done with a leer and made me very uncomfortable (especially as I had just been having a conversation with his wife). I tend not to take compliments well and I certainly don't take being hit on well at all. I went running to my husband after that and held on to him with a death grip the rest of the evening. Which I don't even know why I'm telling you all this except that it really bothers me to have stuff like that happen and I become extremely tongue tied and can't respond well which is so unlike me in any other situation.
    I need some good "Newf-like" comebacks to use in case it ever happens again.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Possible responses to "You have lovely eyes"
    • You can't have them
    • I inherited them from my grandmother when she passed away
    • I got them on sale at WalMart
    • Thank God that motorcyclist signed his organ-donor card
    • I just rented them for the evening
    • They came free with my mascara
    • You should see them when they're bloodshot
    Last edited by Newfherder; 11-11-2007 at 01:40 PM.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread