+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: What do you look like?

Love the contrasting photos. Cute 'tomboy' as a girl, 'hot' as a woman.

In 'n Out is hands down the best fast food burger, anywhere, anytime. And their fries are as good as the original McDonald's fries. Good thing it's too late to eat or I'd be headed there right now.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2454230;
    Love the contrasting photos. Cute 'tomboy' as a girl, 'hot' as a woman.

In 'n Out is hands down the best fast food burger, anywhere, anytime. And their fries are as good as the original McDonald's fries. Good thing it's too late to eat or I'd be headed there right now.
    Ok, that's it, I'm taking the kids to In & Out tomorrow! LOL!

Thanks Uncle David.

Ashley, you're such a cutie pie.

Talldede (my Bachelor Buddy ), you're gorgeous, and I love the then and now pics. You look so cute in the first one - is that one of those VW camper/vans? Yum, In & Out burgers, you've got to go there and get the grilled onions on your burger. Btw, In & Out has a very limited menu, or so they would have you think. Here you can see their secret menu they don't advertise.
    Last edited by roseskid; 06-28-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Ashley and talldede, you are both beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2454230;
    Totally agree on this on. There is a number of In 'n Out restaurants here in California, but I still wish there was more. It's really good.

AshleyPSU, that's a very cute picture of you. talldede, you were beautiful then, you're beautiful now.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2454268;
    Ashley, you're such a cutie pie.

Talldede (my Bachelor Buddy ), you're gorgeous, and I love the then and now pics. You look so cute in the first one - is that one of those VW camper/vans? Yum, In & Out burgers, you've got to go there and get the grilled onions on your burger. Btw, In & Out has a very limited menu, or so they would have you think. Here you can see their secret menu they don't advertise.
    Hi right back roseskid! I can't wait for Bach 11, like a vitamin, your writing alone supplied me with my 'recommended daily amount" of laughter.

THANKS for the secret In & Out menu, too cool. I am serious, taking the kids today, see what a positive influence the FORT has on me, tee hee!

lei and CrossingGuard, thank you so much for your kind words. Having just entered the 40's solidly, I'll take the compliment.

ETA - roses, Yes, that was a VW camper.....we spent many a weekend driving throughout California camping in that thing, a family of 5, hee! Good Times!
    Last edited by talldede; 06-28-2007 at 09:48 AM.

I'm not going to post some pic here, just tell you an amazingly improbable thing Uni and it's rather deserted since it's summer time. Anyway, a girl walks in and she's rather distinctive, I get the urge to photograph her (might come as a surprise to hear that she wasn't a short haired brunette). I start thinking about how to approach her with my mammoth of a camera. "I guess you're doing something important, but I was wondering if I could take some photographs of you. I have 2 more pics in the this film roll...". She didn't seem that enthusiastic so I showed her my flickr photostream to show her the kind of photographs my camera is capable of producing (subversive persuasion I call it ). So, I show her some pics and when I get to this pic showing 2 online friends having a coffee at our offline meet in May some seconds pass and she more ore less screams "but that's Milay!" (some might remember that Milay used to be rather active in this forum).

B25774_3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Turns out she was in a gang of friends 10 years ago in a small town where they grew up and recognized him so many years after from looking at this picture. I call that quite the ice breaker. Now she had no problem with being photographed. This really got me by surprise so I forgot to change the lens shutter speed, in short the pics I took of her are ruined (terribly underexposed). So I've sent her an email persuading her to be photographed again...

Milay was really surprised to hear this story, that she recognized him after all these years. Quite a story by my standards. So improbable, and it never would have happened if I wouldn't thought of showing her my pics in flickr.

stephanie: Smile girl! Smile. It lights you up!

Ashley and talldede: Great photos! So nice to have a looky-loo at you!

fredlun: That's a super story! You did a great job in approaching your target, sorry, um, model and persuading her to have some photos taken. Too bad they didn't turn out. But on having a friend in common!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

It's good the photos didn't turn out because now you have an excuse to see her again soon (assuming you want to).
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2454204;
    Nice picture. I like the before and after aspect of it. Y'all make a nice looking family.
    I'm glad you like my hometown of Nashville. I currently reside in Columbus OH and visit your area every year to see a dear friend of mine. and eat a double-double at In & Out Burger.
    In and Out. It's been YEARS since I've eaten at one.

What about the other Nashville favorite: Goo-Goo Clusters. Sin in a candy bar, I'm telling you! If I was ever going to kill myself, I'd have to do it with Goo-Goo Clusters! What a way to go. Death by Goo-Goo.

I like the before and after photos too talldede. My daughter wants an old VW van like the one in your photo. I remember when my brother had one. I LOVED it.

I should post another "after" photo but right now I don't look so hot. Maybe after my staples are out and I feel better. I was looking at photos from last year and I have to say that my hair has gotten SO long. I don't think its been this long in about 20 years. Long enough to be able to braid it again.

Loved looking at everyone's photos. I love to look at and take pictures. I just wish I felt more like scrapbooking them and preserving them in a format that is not a shoebox. I used to scrapbook quite a bit and its nice to be able to just pull out an album and find a picture I'm looking for instead of digging through a box.

Keep on posting your pics everyone. They're great.

Unk, we need another "after" picture of you too.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2454456;

THANKS for the secret In & Out menu, too cool. I am serious, taking the kids today, see what a positive influence the FORT has on me, tee hee!

!
    Be careful visiting the recipe thread then. I love that thread and what I love about it even more is that as soon as a recipe is posted, within a few days, everyone has made it and raved about it. So its definetly got a lot of influence too. I just wish people would put up photos of their recipes. Next to eating it, looking at pictures of it is right up there for me!
    Last edited by MRD; 07-02-2007 at 09:32 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread