+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 589 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Awwww hazy...I've never found you to be without intelligence, wit, personality OR looks! Are you just fishing for more compliments??????????? I've noticed the women on here are kinda hard on you--is it for good reason????????

Fade to black
    Yea they like picking on me. I ain't fishing, I'm just havin' fun. I know I'm smart. HA HA! (I'm so kidding)
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Yeah, I've noticed they pick on you! I've just been glad it's not me!!! I guess they figure you can handle it...lol. Better to brag about being smart than being hot-looking, in my book!

Oh- Hazy- don't take offense- I wasn't trying to pick on you. I was tryin to tell you I thought u were a cutie Oh well- sorry it came off as being that way.

Fade to black
    Oh no no Lovely, I think Grammar was referring to the love fest that Anna and greenflute continue to show my way. They love to hate me or hate to love me. No offense taken at all! Thanks so much actually!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

See- toldja I'm out of the loop

here's a pic of me where you can't tell if it's me (if it weren't for the pink I wouldn't know -boy or girl-lol).

This was my very first Christmas! I couldn't even stand on my own 2 feet yet. HA!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thoughts:

Man this thread moves FAST.

Bloonman, you are a true artist. You are VERY talented.

Everyone, you’re all very beautiful people (and brave. Are beautiful people brave or are brave people beautiful? And you’re such smarties. Are beautiful people smart or are smart people beautiful?).

Hazy looks soooo much like my brother and one of my cousins. Wow! Maybe we’re related!

Question: Who else has now seen so many photos that they’ve gone back to not remembering what people look like again because there are so many photos here and they have this person confused with that look yet again? (Maybe it’s just me and my poor, poor, “memory game” brain).

And I pictured John to look like Simon, too, even though I knew that was crazy, but I did. And instead he’s a cute redhead! (Or am I confusing him with someone else now?? Who is who again? )
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Hey Mantenna - i'm 17 too!

Sorry, I'm not trying to scare you or anything. But really - you are just tooooo damn cute.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Hey now! ... We don't want to make him blush or anything! But... I must agree with you, Olivia! He is a cutie!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Olivia, Silvy, finare, aptly_named, grisbella, firegirl, build_me_up, lovelylydz, beautiful pictures!!!

finare, i do agree, Levi_d does look like that guy in The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. I love both of those 80's shows.
    I'm pretty young but I love 80's teen movies.

Snowflake girl, sexy legs.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread