+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

queenb, you are perfect in that picture. The greens and blues in your eyes and the mascara on your eyelashes are a fantastic contrast to the extra-lightened skin that the flash gave you. You look like an angel with wonder woman eyes! All of you guys are absolutely beautiful.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Thanks for your compliments, I also like b/w pics, it's easy and difficult to get good results (how contradictory that may sound; it's rather easy to take a picture with poor colours/exposure, convert it to grayscale and make a better picture, but it's not always easy, it depends on the motif, you lose the colour dimension but at the same time you get some nice shadows). I was a rather good at drawing/painting when I was younger, but I've lost the gift sadly, maybe photography is the new creative outlet. It's serious fun for sure as a hobby, I'm so looking forward to photographing sunsets

misskitty, let's call it wannabee modeling/likes to pose I'd be happy if I ever get to see the pics of me wearing Kurt Cobain's sweater in the studio, but I doubt that will ever happen.

How did I miss all these new pictures??

I hope I don't miss anyone I wanted to comment on.

Geek the Girl, I always have loved your exotic features. It's funny you mention Bettie Page, as that's who you've always reminded me of. The bangs look smashing, darling.

PGM- You look lovely as always. I always say the same thing about you, but you have the most striking brown eyes. My daughter has eyes like that, so I have a bias.

lei-Thanks for sharing your first pictures with us! I loved the catnip party as well. You look like you're having a great time in all of the pics.

Desertrose-Your beautiful heart is reflected in your face. You're a very pretty lady.

Queenb You are incomparable, queenie! You're so much fun in person and that just shines through in your picture. Your eyes are so stunning in that picture, too! You look beautiful as always. I'll always be a huge QueenB fan.

Fredlun- I always like to see the artistry in your pics. Great poses.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Here's the Speedo photo you've all been waiting for. Sorry it's not the orange Speedo; it and my green wife-beater were in the laundry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2412204;
    Here's the Speedo photo you've all been waiting for. Sorry it's not the orange Speedo; it and my green wife-beater were in the laundry.
    For once, I'm speechless!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Newf, you look just like I thought you would.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Stargazer - Thank you! It's been a rough few years since those and I'm not as active but my spirit is still in there Your profile is beautiful and intriguing, btw

Newfherder - Awesome photo

Newf, you look great, but just a little advice? You need to touch up the faux tan around the face just a bit.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Newf! You're a stud! Marry me?

If I weren't taken...you is one manly man!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread