+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 589 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Thanks, GG Little things like that really make my day... I admit, I was dressed up for a dance, oh well. I must say, we have plenty of good looking people here... hehe. Yours looks like a photo shoot, such a beautiful location, and you look pretty, too. Wow, lotsa fun!!
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

You certainly looked nice that night, BMU. Was that recent? You look young.

LOL BMU...every couple of years I have pics taken for Christmas presents for parent and grandparents. I take HORRIBLE pictures so I feel lucky when one turns out well...lol.

You are definitely a cutie...and we're all harmless here so we're glad you posted!

Well, it was last fall. I was (and still am) 15. My looks haven't changed much since then

Fade to black
    They will in time. Enjoy it now.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    They will in time. Enjoy it now.
    Hazy, I don't think you look bad at all!! Or, actually, anybody else here... nobody ugly. It's actually kinda surprising And, even though GG's post was reassuring, I'm still taking my location off of my profile -lol-
    Good night, everyone!!

Seriously- she's got a point there Hazy- you may think you look bad, but believe me, I wouldn't post the messages saying you were if you weren't. We got some cuties that frequent this site!

Or your looks might not change...lol. I don't think mine have changed that much...here's a pic from my first year in college. I don't think I look that much different...but perhaps I'm living in la-la land!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I've looked the same throughout my life... here's me as Snow White- third grade or so. I think I still have the same basic features- except I got braces and don't actually have curly hair...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fade to black
    Oh, I don't think I look bad (I couldn't be pompous and egotistical and think that now could I? )- I was just saying enjoy your youth, because let me tell you... they do fade (looks that is) and then you're stuck with your intelligence, personality and wit, or in my case lack thereof.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread