+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Re: What do you look like?

Blondie, your children are absolutely beautiful.

Fort certainly does have gorgeous members, and it's been fun getting caught up in here. Speedy, I'd give anything to see a picture of you posing provocatively in your green cheetah print speedo.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Blondiegirl: What beautiful children!!

Speedy: I'd go for a photo of you and Newf in matching lime green borat swimsuits!! WOO HOO!

Attachment 20197
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-17-2007 at 11:21 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

*Edit* I attached it. That's also me in my avvy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I Is Stephanie

Oh dear. I think that might be pushing it a little bit, misskitty. However, I'm open to just about anything else!

And I was hoping that I'd have one of me and my buddies, but alas, not a single one of me and both of them. Actually, they're all of just the 2 of them. So I'm going to yell at them a lot tomorrow until they agree to pose with me, then I'll post it here! Until then, here's a couple of bad ones of me. My sister took the first two, and, up until that point, I had no clue that you could mess up using a camera. The others are a result of me being bored at midnight, and I don't think they turned too horribly. I mean, they're not fredlun quality, but I do what I can.

Now, this first one is me in the woods behind out house, and I don't really remember it at all, but I'm pretty sure that that's an "I'm gonna freakin' kill you!" look that I'm giving to my little sister.

This next one is me on our front deck, posing with a bottle of Pepsi, my lifeline.

Next, we have a mirror shot of me, holding a camera. There are candles, empty Pepsi and Snapple bottles in front of me, they hold everything from gum to money in them.

And this final one is me with a blow-up alien. I got the alien for $20 in game tokens at an arcade, and it is 3 feet tall.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Great pics! I LOVE this thread. We, at FORT, are a goodlooking bunch of people, if I do say so myself.

Thanks misskitty and roseskid!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

MRD

QUOTE=misskitty;2366370;]Blondiegirl: What beautiful children!!

Speedy: I'd go for a photo of you and Newf in matching lime green borat swimsuits!! WOO HOO!

Attachment 20197[/QUOTE]

You must post warnings to us early morning coffee drinkers when posting photos like this.

RealityDiva, love the Cowboy hat. I was in Walmart not long ago myself trying them on.

Yep, a great looking group of folks inhabit this board.
    Last edited by MRD; 05-04-2007 at 07:41 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Many new pics to look at in this thread!

I met 2 online friends last Friday in Stockholm. We talked, drank coffee and took quite a lot of photographs using my camera. These 2 pictures of me at the stairs of the Concert Hall prove I have the posing sickness I rather like the 70's feel of these (they were taken in the shade (it was cloudy) which should explain the "flatness").

11stephanie: I didn't remember you had a little sister! It was nice of her to try to take some photos for you. They turned out just fine! Love the woods behind your house. That would be great! Hey, you have a nice smile...use it more often, ok?!

myrosiedog: LOL Notice I only posted a thumbnail photo of Borat....I could have posted a big image but even I find that hard to take! LOL

fredlun: I'm glad you went out with some friends. I really like the top photo where you are really relaxed....very 70's.

realitydiva: Love the cowboy hat! My favorite that I have is a special white one from the Olympics. Very cool hat. White cowboy hats are a very Albertan thing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Steph-great pix!

Miss Kitty-a little warning next time! Too funny!!

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2368403;
    11stephanie: I didn't remember you had a little sister! It was nice of her to try to take some photos for you. They turned out just fine! Love the woods behind your house. That would be great! Hey, you have a nice smile...use it more often, ok?!
    Yeah...um...she didn't take the pictures becuase she wanted to...I kinda blackmailed her into it....

And I finally have a couple with my buddies in them! They're all really crappy or have me looking stupid in them, but it's all I've got right now. If 'lanna would agree to sit still for more then .5 seconds...

This first one is very possible the worst, I whacked Eric in the head, and milliseconds later, the camera took the shot. We are, from left to right, me, my buddy Eric, and my girlie 'lanna.

Now, this next one is just stupid. Eric and I were walking through the halls, and I whipped out the camera and took a picture really quickly. At the same time, he realized that I had done that and stepped back to shove me into the wall (we abuse each other. I've even had teachers ask if I wanted to file a restraining order against him), which is why he's blurry.

And then this last one is my favorite. I gae the camera to my friend Sarah, and told her to take a photo when the timing was good. I then jumped on Eric and screamed "HI BABY!" He flinched, and Sarah took the photo.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread