+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

MRD

Re: What do you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2343589;
    There's a lot of us former wild gals now riding around in minivans, trying to find the soccer field.

katgib, you are stunning no matter what face you have on. I love the last picture where you look so happy cuddling with your guy.
    Wild gals have more fun!!!!

I always thought the boys had more fun and better toys (get your minds out of the gutter you guys). I'm talking dirt bikes and mud bogging jeeps and trucks, boats and skis, shooting pool, shooting guns at the gun range and they liked rock and roll too and not that bubblegum stuff. I wouldn't have met my husband if I hadn't been a wild gal back then. It still likes to come out occasionally.
    And for the record, I never drove a minivan. I couldn't bring myself to completely sell out. But I did visit the soccer field quite a bit when my daughter was younger.

Here's me with another wild gal. They had a big Got Milk health campaign thingy at our grocery store last night. I got to do my own milk mustache shot and also got some other freebies. It was fun, but made my grocery shopping longer. Yeah, gone from beer to milk, I'm a really wild gal now!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Lookin good, MRD!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2352259;
    Lookin good, MRD!!
    I know its confusing because we are both such "hot babes", but I'm the one on the left!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I stand by my original statement.

Here are my new glasses, similar to my old ones but bigger and heavier and even more 70's style, these are so Yves Saint Laurent early 70's if you ask me.

Self styled hair using my new favourite styling product, "Texturizer" from Sebastian Professional (essentially a liquid gel), it's very good at bringing out curls you don't naturally have (same product was used by my hairdresser to get that killer styling you see in my avatar, only he does it 10 times better! )

stumbled over here and have been eagerly attaching faces to names, which i love to do. figured i should post a pic of myself as is only fair. (my avatar is me. well, half of my face, really!)

that was from about two months ago. candid, didn't know the picture was being taken, but i liked how it came out. plus i'm a bit fanatical in my love of stripes and this picture has many.

i've since cut bangs and lightened my hair as i can't seem to stick with one style/color longer than 3 months!

hence: (taken last weekend in Vegas)

"A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I figured that was you in the avatar reddahlia. From it, I imagined a very pretty woman. Good to know my imagination is still working fine.

Did you have a good time during your visit to our fair city? (Vegas)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2353125;
    I figured that was you in the avatar reddahlia. From it, I imagined a very pretty woman. Good to know my imagination is still working fine.

Did you have a good time during your visit to our fair city? (Vegas)
    thank you very much. check your messages re: my visit in vegas.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

What do you think, Uncle David? Time to make and sell a FoRT calendar featuring all of the lovely young ladies who have graced this thread with their photos? For the ladies, you, Unk and I could pose for a old-farts calendar
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Oooh! I would love to have an 'old farts' calendar! Older men are sexy...Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, Kevin Costner, the list goes on...Unk, David, Newf...

+ Reply to Thread