+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I Is Stephanie
    Wow fredlun, all of those photos are amazing! With a non-digital camera, at that! I wish I could take amazing mirror shots like that, but I guess them's life.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Re: What do you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2315156;
    Wow fredlun, all of those photos are amazing! With a non-digital camera, at that! I wish I could take amazing mirror shots like that, but I guess them's life.
    More light is better (no matter if you're shooting digital or with an analogue film camera like mine, it's much easier to take a clear/nice picture if your scene is bright lit), clean mirror helps (it's good if it's a large mirror), clean lens. Hold the camera steady for optimum sharpness, hold the pose steady unless you want movement.
    Experiment! For every great picture I happen to take there are maybe 20-30 bad ones

This one came out nice I think, taken last weekend if I'm not mistaken

fredlun. Why don't you go around with your camera, and ask a few cute girls if you can take their photo. You are a budding photographer. You may find a girlfriend that way! Who knows? It can certainly break the ice.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Or it could lead to girls screaming "Creep!" and running in the opposite direction. It's a toss-up.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda;2325527;
    It's a toss-up.
    Not so much. I think you're far closer to the mark.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2325529;
    Not so much. I think you're far closer to the mark.
    Yeah, I'm sure they would think creepy creapster (and I wouldn't blame them), I did when that hobo far out bohemian photographer with the big beard approached me and insisted he'd take my picture. First thing that came to mind was "dirty old man"...

I wanted to see how close I could get to the mirror with my normal lens and still get a sharp picture, these turned out rather cool (unfortunately there is quite alot of dust/scratches in the negatives, lens is probably 30+ years old so it's not surprising if it's got some scratches/dirt)

I'm getting new glasses by the way. I discovered one of my fathers glasses looked much better on me than the ones I now have, so I will get new glass put into those. They are rather similar, but bigger, so they are even more like the glasses Yves Saint Laurent wore in the early 70's (they look 70's style but are actually only like 5-10 years old Hugo Boss glasses.)
    Last edited by fredlun; 04-16-2007 at 03:45 PM.

This was taken last summer. I've since cut my hair. It looks like Victoria Beckhams hair now. No idea what I was thinking...lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cute Kat! Larger pic would be nice.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

How is this? LOL

MUCH better!

Wouldn't have expected the tat. What is it?

+ Reply to Thread