+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 589 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I just had a huge garage sale yesterday so I could get rid of the ones I have read so I can read some more.. I love to read! I only sold the paper backs..
    Hi, Firegirl!
    I, also, am a reader. Hey, I've even written 4 novels! And your balloon creation is being worked out in my head even as we speak! Welcome to the thread, by the way.

Hey, caliqueen--glad to see you poked your head into this thread. So when do we get to see a picture of you?

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    Ok...gonna admit what a geek I am...and totally not on the thread topic, but when I was in junior high, I catalogued all my books w/ the dewey decimal stuff taped on the sides!!!
    You're my hero!! I ALWAYS wanted to do that - and of course have those library things in the back of my books. I'd never have the patience (or time) to do all of that.

To get back on topic. Here's a semi-recent picture. I don't really like it, but at least it's me, right?
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Hazy....I think you are a cutie! And when I say that...I am being 100% honest.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by LoveyLydz
    Wow- I haven't counted... I don't even try. When I was younger I tried to catalouge them. Now, I just read them when I have the chance. I feel like a librarian at times.
    Mine are all alphabetized - seven five-shelver bookshelves for the books I've read and three five shelvers for the books I've been meaning to read, plus a small three-shelver for the books that are next on my reading list. I haven't even endeavered to count them, though...

Fade to black
    Mine are just thrown on the shelves. But I could tell you where any book that I own is.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Since you are all readers, if you want to read something funny, my friend and I wrote a LOOONG story when we were in high school which is really bizaare. It's at http://ears.ashyre.com.

I could tell you where most of my books are- or find them relatively quickly. I live near my five young cousins all in school (gr. K-9th). They're constantly over here borrowing... well- you name it they need to read it and usually I have it. Here's one last pic. It's silly but I think I was around six when it was taken (this thread is fun but we need more pics so I just scanned a few).
    Attached Images Attached Images

We should make a reader thread or something (is it already done? Am I out of the loop??).

FORT Fogey
    There's a Book Club thread for some of us trying to start up a FORT book club and another thread for Favorite Most Recent Book, but that's all I know of.

Book Club

what's your favorite recent book?

Originally posted by Olivia909
    Hey, Mantenna is a cutie. Geeez. How old is he???

I officially declare myself single.

Wow, I really hope my boyfriend doesn't happen to come to this board and read this thread....
    Well, thank you all...I just think this is pretty funny. For what it's worth, I'm 17. I just apologize to anyone who thought I looked like my avatar!

By the way, Bloonman, you've written 4 novels!? Wow! Is there anything you DON'T do?
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-09-2003 at 02:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread