+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2173331;
    madbanana and fredlun: Fun photos! So, don't you guys wear clothes?

OMG misskitty...you are priceless!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Lol thanks guys, and yes i wear clothes!
    Just not all the time.
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Ack, mad! I remember when you were just a kid running around here. You're all grown up and looking like a lovely young lady. *sniff* You're hair looks great.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hairdresser time today again (sorry if I bore you with the countless updates about my hair...). Same haircut as usual, but today the hair was styled with more of a romantic curly styling. The hairdresser didn't use a curl iron, he used a hairdryer diffuser to achive this look as well as more than at least 2 styling products (so know I won't be able to come close to his styling results when I do this at home )

In response to misskitty's post about skin remedies, since 2 weeks I'm on antibiotics for my acne (went to a dermatologist who said within seconds after having looked at my skin up close, "it's acne for sure", and I'm like "well, I'm too old to have this, aren't I?" and he's like, "it's rather common for adults to have these problems"). It could take up to 1 1/2 months to see any improvements. I really hope it does get me ontop of this skin problem. Here's hoping! Oh, tried buying disposable razors of the Gilette brand. Shaving experience isn't as much of an ordeal anymore.

I'd love to see more of your pictures (some of you have amazing scenery in your pics, such as Uncle David in post 4759 )! Girls or boys don't matter (but short haired brunette women are most welcome to post pictures )
    Last edited by fredlun; 12-27-2006 at 01:42 PM.

MRD
    Today I look like a dork.

See post in Koffee Klatch about finally getting an ipod, so I have walked around bobbing my head and singing. I know that everyone that sees me thinks: "Oh, god nothing sadder than a middle aged woman acting like a teenager and singing REALLY badly out loud!!!!"
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlun;2187870;
    "it's acne for sure", and I'm like "well, I'm too old to have this, aren't I?" and he's like, "it's rather common for adults to have these problems"). It could take up to 1 1/2 months to see any improvements.
    I never had acne as a kid. I started getting it in my mid-20's and had them for a number of years. Then middle age set in and they quietly went away. I tried all sorts of things, prescription medicines, antibiotics, facials, expensive spa creams etc. For me, the thing that worked best was washing my face twice a day with Cetaphil and not touching/picking at my face. Staying away from certain foods also helped (chocolate, super spicy foods etc.)--though that was hard to do! Good luck! And don't worry too much about it. Stress doesn't help!

[QUOTE=bbnbama;1975045;]I'm always amazed to look at the pics people post because inevitably I think everyone looks like their avatar and then when I see their picture I'm always shocked that its not a pic of their avatar!!!! QUOTE]

that is so true.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Quote Originally Posted by madbanana;2168433;
    It's been a while.
    Everyone is lookin gorgeous of course!!
    Here is a recent picture of, see if anyone will remember me!

you are a cross between Thora Birch and Natalie Portman.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

fredlun: You're looking great! I like the softer and lighter look, and do try to work in that moustache. Shave it off. Grow it in. Shave it off. Grow it back. I hear that help is get thicker. But I'm no man so I'm not sure about that advice. Just worked for some guys I know.

I'm glad you are on some antibiotics. That will certainly help clear up your skin and make you feel better inside and out!

Love the black leather jacket too!

myrosiedog: looking like a dork and sounding like a dork are two different things. You may have managed to have accomplished both at the same time
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

[QUOTE=xxtatic;2188296;]
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;1975045;
    I'm always amazed to look at the pics people post because inevitably I think everyone looks like their avatar and then when I see their picture I'm always shocked that its not a pic of their avatar!!!! QUOTE]

that is so true.
    Especially when the avatar is of someone of the opposite sex. I don't know why that confuses me, I guess because I expect the avatar to be somehow representative of the person, but it's happened more than once (apologies to Newfherder ).
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread