+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun;2145430;
    It's called "too many days of not shaving", I would call it an unintentional moustache. I have bad skin and every time I shave problems seem to pop up (spots, rashes etc.).
    Just a suggestion, but try Proactive for your skin problems. And I would also suggest trying a different razor and exfoliating your skin. Do you have any men's spa's in Sweden? Where you can get a "hot shave". Where they do the big lather thing with the real blade? They might have some helpful suggestions for you!

I do like the moustache look
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    fredlun - I think you look good in those pictures and in your av. Your skin looks fine to me.

New pics from my London adventure! No Stephen King in these pictures, but plenty of my sister and friends and myself.

Sitting on my sister's lap. Although I'm three years older, I'm the wee one. I always feel like a midget next to the rest of my family. Which is weird, since I'm 5'6. Stupid tall Vikings.

I borrowed the glasses (Prada, no less!) from a friend.

Hanging out with the girls, drinking delicious martinis at a bar in Soho.

I've said this before, but... my God, I only pose for pictures when drunk! There are no pics of me reading or drinking coffee or watching TV or posting at the FORT, although I spend much more time doing those things than hanging in bars. I'm a couch potato, really.

Look! The Christmas decorations are already up on Regent Street! And look, geek the girl has had one margarita too many and has succumbed to "pretend you're auditioning for America's Next Top Model" mode, just like Lorelai on Gilmore Girls. Heh.

Lil sis and I getting ready for the Lucinda Williams concert. (It was amazing! Apparently, Bruce Springsteen showed up on stage the next before.)
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Awesome pics, geek

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

geekthegirl! Wow are you ever photogenic! I love those glasses on you. Very good look! Wish I had some tall Vikings in my family. I'm 5'3". Looks like you had a ton of fun with your girlfriends. Drinks look yummy!! That's a great photo of your and your lil sister! That's a keeper.

But, where're the men? Didn't you meet some nice men in the bars?

Yeah, like always, great pictures from my fellow Swede. Fantastic post, being that wasted like in the next to last made you pose sexy for sure.

You wouldn't happen to have any more pics to post of that shorthaired girl with the Prada glasses (btw they look very similar to my own Gucci ones)?! I wouldn't mind seeing more of her She's the one I would single out of you 4 for sure if I was to come into that bar/room, instantly like in auto-mode, no hesitation whatsoever.
    Last edited by fredlun; 11-22-2006 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun;2151816;

You wouldn't happen to have any more pics to post of that shorthaired girl with the Prada glasses (btw they look very similar to my own Gucci ones)?! I wouldn't mind seeing more of her She's the one I would single out of you 4 for sure if I was to come into that bar/room, instantly like in auto-mode, no hesitation whatsoever.
    I'll make sure to tell her that, but don't waste your breath, dear: the brunette next to her is her girlfriend, and she's only rooting for one team, if you catch my drift. I'm sure she'll be flattered to hear your reaction, though. And yeah, the glasses are divine. I'm thinking of getting a similar pair myself.

misskitty: Thanks for the compliment! The reason why there aren't any men in the pics is simple... we were at an all-girls gay bar. I did bump into a few dragkings, but that was about it. Being able to go out, drink and have fun without having men coming up to you and interrupting your conversation with your girlfriends was a very liberating experience. (No offense, men of the world! I still love ya.)
    Last edited by geek the girl; 11-23-2006 at 02:41 AM.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    I'll make sure to tell her that, but don't waste your breath, dear: the brunette next to her is her girlfriend, and she's only rooting for one team, if you catch my drift....
    That's interesting, I seriously did not see that coming...so much for that so called "gaydar" of mine

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Love the pictures, Geek.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;2153076;
    ..The reason why there aren't any men in the pics is simple... we were at an all-girls gay bar... Being able to go out, drink and have fun without having men coming up to you and interrupting your conversation with your girlfriends was a very liberating experience.
    Geek, That makes absolute sense to me! Many straight women have been frequenting the best male gay bar/dance place here in the City for that very reason. The girls just want to have fun! And the regulars didn't mind at all. However, now the straight males know and have been crashing the gay bar in order to find the straight girls who are hiding out from them. Can you imagine the confusion in that bar?

Sorry fredlun for your dissappointment.

+ Reply to Thread