+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    does this picture count? It was last night when my daughter and I were cats and my little daugher was a cow

Awwwww, cute cute cute, marybeth!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I love it Marybeth!

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;2111710;
    Coincidentally, here's a brand new picture of yours truly. I've come to realize that virtually all of my pictures involve alcoholic beverages in one way or the other, and this pic is no exception to the rule. I promise, contrary to popular opinion, I do engage in non-alcoholic activities every once in a while.

I am in Luurve with that top you are wearing Geek. It's so hard to find those around here *pouts*

Oh yeah, and that COW!! So so cute
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 11-01-2006 at 11:45 AM. Reason: I forgot to mention the wee cow!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    marybethp, I don't think I've ever seen cuter kitties or baby cow! Adorable! femme fatale, I'm in awe of your sewing ability. WOW! That dress is awesome. geek the girl, you remind me of Lara Flynn Boyle (only you're even prettier). Thanks everyone for posting such fun pix! What a nice pick me up on a drab morning...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2125500;
    I am in Luurve with that top you are wearing Geek. It's so hard to find those around here *pouts*
    Thanks! It's actually my favourite top; I wear it all the time. One of the most expensive items in my closet, too - that doesn't say much, since I'm an H&M/Topshop budget babe all the way, but still. I love anything argyle.

Oh, and thank you for comparing me to Lara Flynn Boyle, LoisLane! Seeing what a massive Twin Peaks fan I am, that's a huge compliment. I've actually heard that before, and can sort of see where it's coming from, but she's way, way prettier. Or at least she used to be, before the whole anorexia/collagen mess. Unlike Lara, I love to eat and like my own lips just fine.
    Last edited by geek the girl; 11-02-2006 at 06:27 AM.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Right now I'm trying to let my Agency let a few Pics slide from my portfoilio, but they haven't got back to me yet.
    I really want to show some of my poloroids or something, but they won't let me.
    So I'm searching through my photo albums.
    It's sort of hard because I can only find me drunk and partying.
    And then there's my high school picture, ergggh. Over my dead body will someone show that.
    So the search continues.....................
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

I'm bored, still waiting for the pics from the shoot of me in the sweater allegedly once belonging to Kurt Cobain (I'm sure the pics with turn out real nice, it's just frustrating having to wait "forever", maybe the photographer has them ready/developed by Christmas?! ) Anyway, went to my hair dresser extraordinarie today (if it's not obvious the inspiration for my hair cut is Death in Venice meets YSL Perfume ad early 70's). It's impossible to replicate at home (but then, most hair cuts are), there are ways of blow drying your hair that only people with magic fingers seem to master...

Adorable photo Marybethp! How cute are you all!

femmefatale: We are just getting argyle sweaters back in Canada. I love them too!

fredlun: That is a great haircut. Longer hair looks great on you. Is that a moustache I see?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty
    fredlun: That is a great haircut. Longer hair looks great on you. Is that a moustache I see?
    It's called "too many days of not shaving", I would call it an unintentional moustache. I have bad skin and every time I shave problems seem to pop up (spots, rashes etc.). That's the reason why I only shave like every Wednesday When I let it grow for 3 weeks or something it still looks really bad, it's very disparate/uneven spread in the face, so mostly centered round my mouth (hence "moustache"). Well, I did shave this morning (an online contact told me it was hideous, and she's was spot on, the camera never lies).

When people comment too much how hobo I look, I remember it's time to shave!

+ Reply to Thread