+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Nice photo Fredlun. I like B&W photography. What calendar will it be in? Do you model in your spare time?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

You have a great face for modeling, Fredlun. Nice bone-structure.

Wonderful pictures everyone! Thanks for sharing with all of us.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickertink View Post
    Beautiful! heading to the desert (pheonix) to see my dad in November! now i know what to expect! is that AZ? i haven't been west of South Dakota since childhood. I forgot how absolutly beautiful it is there.
    Sorry snicker! That's taken in the high desert here near Las Vegas. The scenery in AZ near Phoenix is very different. The Joshua Tree behind me in that image is symbolic of the Mojave Desert where I live. The Saguaro Cactus is the symbolic plant for the Sonoran Desert in which you find Phoenix.

I'm hoping to visit my sweety in Phoenix next week. I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the State Park right outside her back door. That should give you a better idea of what to expect.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Thanks for your kind words, a hair dresser once said I have a "doll's face". It might not be apparent in the pic above, but I have bad skin, I'm too tall (197 cm) and I'm way too thin, and too old to consider professional fashion modeling. But I've done some unpayed hair modeling for a hair styling company, a hair fashion show back in February with clothes, hair, make up, the works, and in April, my hair was cut "Marge Simpson meets the Supremes style" for a seminar for hair dressers

Sorry, I'm not really sure what calender, or what sort of calender it really is, I'm sort of hesitant asking The photographer said that it was some "international project for photographers calender"....However, the photographer that took that bw pic for the calender says he wants me to be in a photographic project he's got lined up for a newly started Swedish magazine and that it's in connection to Stockholm fashion week

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I need to get some of the test shoots I did in April up. Tried a few weeks ago, but computers aren't my area of expertise.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

fredlun: I didn't mean to be nosy...I was more concerned that you weren't being taken advantage of and your photos would end up somewhere you didn't want or you wouldn't get paid properly. Good luck during fashion week!

ANTM Megafan: Go to the How to post pics thread and try to upload your photos there first.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    fredlun: I didn't mean to be nosy...I was more concerned that you weren't being taken advantage of and your photos would end up somewhere you didn't want or you wouldn't get paid properly. Good luck during fashion week!

ANTM Megafan: Go to the How to post pics thread and try to upload your photos there first.
    I can post, it's just there's a huge issue getting them from the CD onto an image hosting site. But I'm getting off topic, so I have to flee!~
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Turns out the photographer is famous in Sweden, he shoots fashion, advertising, reportage and glamour (for instance he photograhps many of the babes for the "Café" magazine, a men's mag in Sweden, http://www.cafe.se ). I just had no idea that he looked like a bohemian druggie hippie...

You have to give him props for getting those results, the only equipment used for that picture I posted was his professional (read; expensive camera, worth approx USD 17,000), the only light source is the sun, there was no make up, no hair styling, no assistants.
    Last edited by fredlun; 08-11-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Great picture, pickles.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread