+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    This was taken last night at my friend's going away party. See, old hippies don't die. They just lose their hair and trim down to a goatee.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Haven't posted pics in awhile...

This one is totally superfical. I look...well not as I desired to look when I finally was going to get my Mig Ayesa hug

Here are three more...just so I don't exclude a nephew. Finally got to see the three little terrors again.

My doesn't Thomas look sweet in this picture...it took 4 long hours for me to get him to sleep and I joined him for the nap.

This would be little Tavish...two mins after this photo was taken the little dude peed on me

Big brother Jonathan wearing the best bib ever --- he blessed me with a parting gift of the stomach flu.

It was fun trip...even if it didn't end in the best of ways.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    No pictures...So I'll just write

My hair...changes by the week so no use writing about that. It's been red, brown, platinum blonde, yellow-blonde, and black all in the past year.

I have a bulbous nose that looks like it was stung by a bee when I smile, and slanty eyes that change color depending on what I wear. I'm kind of like a twisted inverse of Raven Symone.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Hi, I'm new here. I like to post on the BBforum or sometimes on RS:Supernova

FORT Fogey
    Ah, I'm so scared to put my picture up. Oh well. Keep in mind I took these pics with my camera phone, lol.

Oh, and this next one is a picture of a picture, a school picture to be exact:

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Cool! Guys posting pix. Good stuff guys.

Women's Wear Daily (or some such magazine) needed a picture of me to accompany some article they're doing about our Adventure Spa. I didn't have anything recent except the earlier post from the party the other night. (not appropriate )

So I went out into the desert (I call it my backyard) this morning and took a picture of myself. Figured I might as well get some usage from it, so here it is.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    PGM35 - I somehow missed your photo a couple pages back. LOVE the new do.
    Thanks Jewelsy!

Great pictures, guys! You all look great.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I posted the only pic of me when i was little (for worst christmas present).

I haven't post the pic of me. so here it is.

Let me know if that's too much skin showing... *thanks to my partner for taking this picture. I think I look pretty!

I'm a avid "lurker" at ANTM & PR. Sometimes i'd pitch in my opinions/rants in those forums as well as other fun/interesting forums. I think Fans of Reality ROCKS!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

You've got an excellent smile, DeafChulo
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread