+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 589 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

FORT Fogey
    Oh ann of green gables,, I need to run change my desert island choices! I almost named my daughter Avonlea, because of that book!

Since I don't have any babies yet, I'm going to post me as a baby. Just for a laugh. I don't remember this. I think I was around a year and a half in the pic (according to the date).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fade to black
    I'll put those cutie theories to rest right now (I hate this picture, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my hand - it's my avatar right now but you can't really see it)

Attached Images Attached Images
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

AnnaRHR
    quote:Originally posted by Grisabella
    ("But it's a few decades out of date. I don't look like this any more.")
    You mentioned that it's a few decades out of date, but not that you're in full costume? Which do you think is the reason you don't look like that anymore...?
    Dunno. Hafta put on the costume and makeup again and see!

Oh, wait. I can't get INTO that costume any more!* That was back before I quit smoking. I'm a few lb. heavier now that I've kicked that habit.

*Not WIDTH-wise, mind you. The costume is a jump suit, and it's a bit too short in the torso now. It'd take a LOT to fill out that costume circumference-wise!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Blondes Prefer Gentlemen Finįrė's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    [B]You won't hurt my feelers, hazy...heh heh. A quote from Anne of Green Gables, I'd rather be smart than pretty!

Heh... well, who says we can't be both??
    (And clearly you are, GrammarGoddess )

As I said before, I worked hard to earn the right to Pile it Higher and Deeper after my name...

BTW, I'm a book geek too. Buys 'em faster than I can reads 'em, but hey - I figure there's worse things on which to spend my discretionary income...
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."
    - Mae West

Hazyshadeof- you look fine! Nothing wrong with that picture!

I agree Lovely.

Hayz your hands are a little weird, kinda like you're going to quote Shakespeare at any moment, but you're still damn fine.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Yeah- definitely still a cutie - Shakespearean cutie- hey- it makes you highly educated!!

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    I'll put those cutie theories to rest right now (I hate this picture, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my hand - it's my avatar right now but you can't really see it)

No, I wanna know what that hand is hiding!!!

LOL Finare...I've moved 3 times in the last 3 years and every time I say I'm NOT buying anymore books. It doesn't stop me, of course, but I really do need to read what I have before I buy more! Of course, I found 2 more I need to read today regarding business ethics.

I mostly call myself a book geek because I know more useless trivia than prolly anyone on the planet. SOMEDAY when I go on some game show, I just know I'm gonna need to know all that stuff!

FORT Fogey
    I just had a huge garage sale yesterday so I could get rid of the ones I have read so I can read some more.. I love to read! I only sold the paper backs..

+ Reply to Thread