+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Great picture Geek. It's been forever since I posted but I saw this thread had come alive again and since I never have - thought I'd post a picture! This is me and my hubby last Sat. night at the Red Cross Ball - We're all spiffed up - not our usual attire at all!! Sorry the picture is so big.

MidnightSun, you look so glamorous. That's a gorgeous dress.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Hey geek, how YOU doin'?
    Joey, How YOU DOIN? Jus kiddin- love the "Friends" reference! And Geek, you are a GODDESS! ("Joey" thinks so too!)
    Go Tigers!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Geek - awesome pics!!!!

MidnightSun - BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oh, Midnight, I love that you are a BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE! I am really pitiful about posting pics, but just spoke to my best friend who says she will e-mail me a pic of us, so I will try to send a pic. (TRY being the operative word!)
    Go Tigers!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    MidnightSun...you and hubby look all snazzy dressed up! Great pic...thanks for sharing!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    You and your husband look great in that picture, MidnightSun. Thanks for sharing.

C'Mon Fortlets - show us more pictures.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Great picture, MidnightSun. You two make a great couple.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

MidnightSun, you look absolutely fabulous! Very elegant and stylish, and you can tell that there's a lot of love and affection between you and your hubby - you look so happy and relaxed together.

PS: Love the red toenails!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Ok, so I don't take good pictures. I have decided to settle for a description and then maybe a pic if I ever take a decent one. K? I am 5' 10' reddish/blondish/brownish confused hair that goes almost to my shoulders. I usally have it in a scrunchie so it is out of my face. I have hazel eyes that are really expressive. You can usally tell my mood from their color. I am hugely tall and built like a guy with feminine CURVES. I have more curves than, well something with alot of curves. Some of the curves are rolls from 2 boys but I am working on those. I am hoping for a bikini option this summer so I guess it's not too bad. I am lucky to have such a big frame cause it can hold a ton of weight without looking fat. I have 7 tattoos. A tinkerbell on the inside of my left leg, a fat little devil on the outside of my right leg, a shamrock on my neck, a HUGE dragon on my back, a hummingrird with grt-grama'a name on nleft shoulder, frog with grama's nickname on right shoulder (they are both passed) and a tribal but not iron cross/roses tattoo on my lower back. I can usally be seen in jeans, a Metallica, Harley or other t-shirt and tennis shoes if I'm at work. On weekends it's overalls/jeans, some funky shoes. and weather permitting a tank top. In summer I wear shorts and capris, flip flops or sandals. I love to show off my tattoos. I am a proud freak and plan to get more. My goal is to compleytley cover my back and legs. I have long legs and lonf inngers and toes. My feet are huge. I usally forget to wear jewelry (although I inherited a ton) but always wera a silver tennis bracelet Jafo gave me that says I love you, my engagement ring (white gold with a mystic fore stone) and silver frog ring (was gma's) on my left hand and another ring fron Jafo (dark blue topaz with a sourounding of light blue tiny stones set in silver) on my right hand. Uhhhh..I guess that's it for me.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

+ Reply to Thread