+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

Picture of me

Hehe, these are the more update pictures of me. In the background, is Kingda Ka, the fastest and tallest ride in the world only here in Jackson NJ.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    gotrees- adorable!!!
    darKensoul7 - cute picture! I LOVE Great Adventure - nobody ever wants to go with me - my husband is a chicken. I used to take our neighbor when he was in high school - he was about 15 and I was 26 or so. It was the only way I got there!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man, been awhile since I've been in here, great pic all of you and good to see the ladies are still lookng great

Quote Originally Posted by anniechen
    uhhh... i'm 5'3, chinese, fair complexion (very pale), skinny (90lb), shoulder length chocolate brown hair, large eyes, small nose, normal looking lips (hehe, running out of words).

In general, i look like a quiet, innocent, friendly 12-year-old (which is so not who I am.)
    I thought you said you used to model and were 5'11

Nice pictures everyone! Darkensoul you look exactly like my old neighbour!

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    I thought you said you used to model and were 5'11

Nice pictures everyone! Darkensoul you look exactly like my old neighbour!
    sorry... I didn't want to say my height.... I've always been bullied for my height since i was 12, and still am. I'm not 5'11, i'm 6'2. i've been basically lying about my height everywhere... people look at me like a freak so i always fantasize being like my cousin (who's 5'2 and really really cute, so jealous).

Quote Originally Posted by anniechen
    sorry... I didn't want to say my height.... I've always been bullied for my height since i was 12, and still am. I'm not 5'11, i'm 6'2. i've been basically lying about my height everywhere... people look at me like a freak so i always fantasize being like my cousin (who's 5'2 and really really cute, so jealous).
    Sorry annie, didn't mean to be abrasive, I was just confused. I know how you feel, I'm 6''4

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Sorry annie, didn't mean to be abrasive, I was just confused. I know how you feel, I'm 6''4
    it's ok. I started to feel better about myself now when no one on FORT said "wow... you must look scary" or " you are a giant". Which is why i love this site!

Here's one of me. It's only a couple years old, and it's not the one I'd send to grandma, but I like it because it makes me look like a 60's folksinger Plus, I have very few pictures of myself.

Keep in mind I'm really blond/light brown, it just doesn't show in the black and white.

nice pic glitter

Yeech heres a 3 yr old picture I look the same except the specs- It's not a good picture but I don't have another and I forgot what I was doing.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread