+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Cool. Where near Lexington?? I didnt know that Well, neighbor. Oh, and I didnt realize, but your pic is on your profile. Cool. You look very friendly.

Nice picture, JamieLee You and your daughter look more like sisters

(By the way, if you want to learn how to post pictures, look over in the Announcements/Help desk forum - there's a thread about How to Post Pictures there. Here is a link:
    How to Post Pictures )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I bumped up lib's index of this thread. However, it is only through 8/21/04.

And weathergirl, as we can change the number of posts per page, page numbers are different for different users. I think the default is 20. I usually have mine at 50, but occasionally 100.

Here is me, taken in my lovely office.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Oh. Okay. Thank you for informing me of that

Great picture cahalanmac!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I won't scare anyone by posting my picture here. I don't think I look too bad but people have had adverse reactions after seeing it. Mainly they tend to stop sending me pm's after they see it.

I have dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin. I live in Florida so people assume that I have a tan but I usually burn or freckle up when I get in the sun plus I work inside all day so I stay out of the sun. I'm not supermodel gorgeous but I'm not hideous, either. I need to lose weight and I know I should smile more. I had to get caps on my canine teeth but I still think of my mouth as being the way it used to be and can't seem to break the habit of not smiling.

I have nice long slim fingers, which I love. Thank goodness I inherited that feature from my dad instead of my mom's short stubby fingers. My lips are too thin, though, and I hate that. A lady at work used to call me Tiny Lips.

That's a great picture cahal.

Pikachu, I'm sure you look just lovely. People always think they look worse than what they do. And smiling always makes you look even better. Not smiling is definitely a habit you should break.

Have you ever played piano? I always wanted long fingers so I could play piano and flute better.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    That's a great picture cahal.

Pikachu, I'm sure you look just lovely. People always think they look worse than what they do. And smiling always makes you look even better. Not smiling is definitely a habit you should break.

Have you ever played piano? I always wanted long fingers so I could play piano and flute better.
    I've always wanted to take piano lessons. Someday when I have the money and time I'll give it a try. I taught myself how to play the electric organ and I've played around with learning chords. When I was taking viola lessons in school, I got where I could read music but I would need a refresher course in it.

It's hard trying to make yourself smile. I feel like such a phony or like a probably look stupid or corny when I have to think about smiling. I don't know how people who can smile all the time and look natural do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    I won't scare anyone by posting my picture here. I don't think I look too bad but people have had adverse reactions after seeing it. Mainly they tend to stop sending me pm's after they see it.
    I would love to see your picture. If anyone makes fun of you, they are just jerks. You can post it for a little while, and then have a moderator take it off for you. I posted my pic (im in the back) 1 or 2 pages back. Go check it out. I think mine is a bad pic. But trust me, the group of FORTers we have here wont make fun of you. They are not like that!

+ Reply to Thread