+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

  1. #4061
    Florence Y'All cadcmmngs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    376
    Here's my pic, along with my entire family. The oldest child is weathergirl91, whose picture from 1-1/2 years ago is on the preceding page...she's matured somewhat LOL.

    I sure don't look like a Spike (Buffy) freak, do I?

    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cadcmmngs; 12-13-2004 at 07:06 PM.

  2. #4062
    nesting Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In my garden.
    Posts
    605
    Hi cadcmmngs

    Buffy was my FAVORITE show, I'm not quite in the demographic either!! I miss them all.
    home at last

  3. #4063
    nesting Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In my garden.
    Posts
    605
    Hi Lambikins

    I'm in the NorthWest on the Sunshine Coast in BC. Close to everything but far away at the same time. It's wonderful out here.
    home at last

  4. #4064
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    Here's my pic, along with my entire family. The oldest child is weathergirl91, whose picture from 1-1/2 years ago is on the preceding page...she's matured somewhat LOL.

    I sure don't look like a Spike (Buffy) freak, do I?

    Chris
    Oh. My. God. cadcmmngs.....you're married to Giles! You're married to Giles!!!! Who needs Spike when you have a warm-blooded, Cuppa Tea, Cuppa Tea, Shagging Hunk like yours?! And you shake a mean leg, too! I see where you daughter got her foxy look!

    I've been to many a Con for BtVS and am a mod on an X-rated Buffy board; the Usual Suspects at the Con's break down into Goth Girls and their boyfriends and Womyn over 35! Hey, I'm 52 years old and can't go a day without Buffy! My pix on #3948 post and you can see my Drucilla get-up!

    Like you, I live far enough away and close enough to everything that I want. I lived in the heart of Chicago (Gold Coast) for 22 years; I love it dearly, but got burnt out on all the angst, so I moved one hour away, in S.W. Michigan, where I see hawks at my feeder, the Northern Lights at night, and I'm only 1 hours drive from Starbucks!
    Last edited by lambikins; 12-13-2004 at 07:44 PM.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  5. #4065
    Florence Y'All cadcmmngs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Oh. My. God. cadcmmngs.....you're married to Giles! You're married to Giles!!!! Who needs Spike when you have a warm-blooded, Cuppa Tea, Cuppa Tea, Shagging Hunk like yours?! And you shake a mean leg, too! I see where you daughter got her foxy look!

    I've been to many a Con for BtVS and am a mod on an X-rated Buffy board; the Usual Suspects at the Con's break down into Goth Girls and their boyfriends and Womyn over 35! Hey, I'm 52 years old and can't go a day without Buffy! My pix on #3948 post and you can see my Drucilla get-up!

    Like you, I live far enough away and close enough to everything that I want. I lived in the heart of Chicago (Gold Coast) for 22 years; I love it dearly, but got burnt out on all the angst, so I moved one hour away, in S.W. Michigan, where I see hawks at my feeder, the Northern Lights at night, and I'm only 1 hours drive from Starbucks!


    OH MY GOD, HE DOES LOOK A BIT LIKE GILES! I can still have my own cuppa!

    I'll find your pix, how funny that you're a Buffy fan (x-rated fan, at that!) too. I can't imagine hawks at my feeder (although I saw one at my daughter's preschool...trying to poach a few sparrows!). (EDIT) I went back and looked at your pix - i couldn't see it very clearly (wouldn't enlarge for me! and I couldn't see your original pix either) but NO WAY YOU'RE 52! Even my daughter (the "foxy" weathergirl91) said "SHE'S 52! NO WAY!! I think she meant to type 25!"

    I wanted to see you in the Drucilla get-up (love that character too...in fact, love virtually all Buffy characters!).

    And grumpygills, THANK GOD for FX network...where we can watch Buffy 4x (if you don't mind the repeats) a day. Sigh. I ache for that cast!
    Last edited by cadcmmngs; 12-13-2004 at 07:59 PM.

  6. #4066
    FORT Fogey lambikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,626
    I forgot to add, cad, how cool it is that both a mother and daughter can enjoy this site together! Something that the creepy moms of Wife Swap should follow, as example.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

    "lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

    "lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

  7. #4067
    Florence Y'All cadcmmngs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I forgot to add, cad, how cool it is that both a mother and daughter can enjoy this site together! Something that the creepy moms of Wife Swap should follow, as example.

    WE LOVE WIFE SWAP! They are a riot. Something we watch as a family and say "See, mommy and daddy aren't THAT bad!"

    I introduced Cory to this site (I LOVE IT). It's very strange to be browsing various threads and read something and think "who is this idiot" and see that IT'S WEATHERGIRL91...MY BELOVED CHILD. LOL.

  8. #4068
    Soon summer soon BlondieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,017
    Hi Cad!

    I had no idea that weathergirl91 is your daughter. I LOVE FORT. It is so family oriented. You have a wonderful family! weathergirl is so sweet!

    Nice looking family! Great pics everyone!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

  9. #4069
    30th Birthday Girl! ReneeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    238
    That's me in my avatar

    Everyone's pics look great!

  10. #4070
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    ReneeM, and nice av!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.