+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

You guys are so cute! I've really been enjoying your comments. My daughter is 14. She's precious, isn't she? She has been told a few times that she resembles Drew Barrymore and she loves that! She's 5'10-1/2" and is really into drama, dancing and singing. So who knows ... someday y'all may be saying "We knew her when ..." (The snowman still makes me laugh when I look at him ....)

J.D., your grandbabies are just adorable! It seems like just yesterday when your daughter was preggers. You must be so excited! Those pics are beautiful!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

JD what beautiful grandchildren you have! You're too young to be a grandmother **gasp**! You have every right to be proud.

Rumpie, you know I think your family is gorgeous! I still laugh when I look at that naughty snowman. :nono

Thanks to all for sharing.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Ack! 14? I thought she was 18 at least.

Excuse me while I go take a shower now.

But seriously, yes, she is an attractive young woman.

Drew Barrymore has always been a favorite of mine. She looks more natural than a lot of the fake Hollywood actress types.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Here are a couple new ones

For those of you not obsessed with Road Rules

That is me with Shane and me with Rachel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

hey that is so cool. when and how did you meet them? they are good on battle of the sexes. kinda sad she got cut.
    those are some good photos there.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Hey, that is pretty cool that you got to meet them (though I don't watch "Road Rules" anymore).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    hey that is so cool. when and how did you meet them? they are good on battle of the sexes. kinda sad she got cut.
    those are some good photos there.

My brother is a student at UCR so he told me they were coming there to do a lecture and meet and greet. There is long post about what happened in the Battle of the Sexes 2.

I am not upset Rachel was booted --- she doesn't strike me as being very nice. Shane was a doll though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

If I knew how to post pictures I would show you! I thought I would ask, cuz I am sure there is a thread all about it somewhere, and didn't want to be redundant!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Belvasgirl
    If I knew how to post pictures I would show you! I thought I would ask, cuz I am sure there is a thread all about it somewhere, and didn't want to be redundant!
    in the announcement section, right below this one, is a whole thread on how to post pictures or use this link link to picture post thread

Here's a picture of me with Spegs when I went to Arizona. We had a great time

ETA: sorry so big. Can someone explain to me how to make the picture smaller or a thumbnail? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread