+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Those were GREAT, DjDeluxay! I particularly like the first one, with your friend, who is either doing a Jay or Janice "shock" face!

Watch out Manhunt!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Dj... great pics! You and your friend look like twins in pic#2!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Not bad for a 52 year old (me). I chalk it up to good genes and tight corsets.
    Get OUT! 52? Wow. Well, awesome picture.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Thanks, Texicana. Not bad for a 52 year old (me). I chalk it up to good genes and tight corsets.
    no, no bad at all and I got to believe the corsets only helped alittle bit. i do believe no much was really needed to improve. your a great looking lady my dear

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Lambikins-WOW! Looking good my friend....

And DJ-love the poses.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I promised UnkleScott an Afro; here's the last photo of me and my sweetie that I'll post or I'll think of myself as a pompous git! It was taken during a New Year's Eve Ball that we went to in Chicago; I've always been attracted to the Mystic East and my sweetie just went as a Vamp.

Naturally, she's a strawberry blond and I have 5-toned auburn hair that's short..think Chloe on SMALLVILLE. These are just some of the wigs that we toss on for fun. Most of my photos are actual 'photos', not digital things, so I don't have many pictures of some of our cooler outfits...or my silver, aluminum wig. Now that's a sight to be seen! And I look waaaaay too boring in Real Life to post a 'normal' picture; this is as real as it gets, from me.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I promised UnkleScott an Afro; here's the last photo of me and my sweetie that I'll post or I'll think of myself as a pompous git! It was taken during a New Year's Eve Ball that we went to in Chicago; I've always been attracted to the Mystic East and my sweetie just went as a Vamp.

Naturally, she's a strawberry blond and I have 5-toned auburn hair that's short..think Chloe on SMALLVILLE. These are just some of the wigs that we toss on for fun. Most of my photos are actual 'photos', not digital things, so I don't have many pictures of some of our cooler outfits...or my silver, aluminum wig. Now that's a sight to be seen! And I look waaaaay too boring in Real Life to post a 'normal' picture; this is as real as it gets, from me.

wow lambikins!...you are hot and you can bake!

I promised UnkleScott an Afro
    And you did.

Looks like both of you have fun when it's time to party.

Great pics, Lambikins. That looks like an awesome party.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    And you did.

Looks like both of you have fun when it's time to party.

"Who's the black private dick
    That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
    Unklescott
    Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
    For his brother man?
    Unklescott
    Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
    When there's danger all about?
    Unklescott
    Right On!

They say this cat, Scott, is a bad motherfu...
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
    I'm talkin' 'bout Unklescott
    THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
    But no one understands him but his woman
    UNKLE SCOTT
    !

You are right, Sir; we love to party, particularly Dress Up! I never understood how adults could give up so readily the wonderful fun of dressing in costume. I have a closet that's completely devoted to our costumes, which we wear to parties, the Ren Fair, or just around the house! When we've both had crap days at work, a pitcher of Cosmos, a warm bubble bath,and then dressing up in evening gowns makes all the day's worries just go away.

There's nothing like the feeling of latex...oops!, I meant silk against your skin!

(Great photo, by the way!!![/u])

+ Reply to Thread