+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 589 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137537 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

FORT Fogey
    Justice Again:

I have more, but I think I've posted plenty...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by Wolf
    Christmas in June! I'll take it!
    Thank you, Bloonman. All your balloon creations are awesome!
    Have you ever created a Wolf balloon?
    Thanks, Wolf!
    I haven't ever created a wolf balloon before, but I've made several different kinds of dogs. I may just have to come up with one.... hmmmm....

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by Silvy
    Wow I love all these balloon pictures! They're so amusing and interesting to view! Thanks baloonman (is that right?)
    Thanks for the kind words, Silvy!
    It's actually bloonman, but that's close enough!
    Nice picture of you, by the way.

Here's a 'fun' balloon for you. I hope you like it!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by unexplained
    Bloon, I love your bloon creations.
    Thanks, unexplained!
    I went back through the thread and realized I hadn't posted a balloon for you. Sorry about that!

Okay, here it is.... I made it for a Christmas party. It could go with Wolf's Santa balloon!

:rudolph
    Last edited by bloonman; 06-08-2003 at 01:41 AM.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Thanks bloonman!

Ohh, Anna great pictures.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

john, youre probably the person who looks the most different then i pictured you...i dont know why, it isnt just the simon thing...hmm
    great pics guys.. glad i finally figured out how to post one
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

i]Originally posted by eldee [/i]
    I love all these pictures! It somehow gives another dimension to the posts knowing what the "posters" look like. It just brings more of a humanity to it all, if you know what I mean.

Hi, eldee!
    I agree with you. It is nice putting a face to a poster! It really does bring more humanity to it all.

I'm really enjoying this thread. Though as BravoFan said, no one should feel obligated to post his/her picture.

Bloonman, it's like watching a slide show whenever you post. I bet the ideas are a lot easier than putting it all together. Kudos!

Thanks so much for the nice words.
    And yes--it's a tad easier visualizing a balloon scupture than actually making it! Though I will say that learning to make balloon sculptures is a lot like learning to play music. At first you 'play' by rote and are limited to things you have been shown how to make--dogs, giraffes, swords, etc. And often if you get lost in the middle, you have to just start over.

As you advance, however, you have more 'notes' to work with and are able to start visualizing the entire project better. You can then 'improvise' or 'play by ear' so to speak. Then, of course, the fun begins and you can create much more advanced balloons.

Many of the balloons I make are based on great designs by other people. Many are composed of bits and pieces of designs I've seen. And many are original designs that I've created from ideas and techniques i've learned over the years and am able to combine to form a desired figure.

Probably way more than anyone wanted to know about balloon art!

By the way, I like the picture Greenflute98 posted for you.

Well, folks. I tried. Can't seem to get my photo files small enough to post without making them all fuzzy. Great pics of the rest o' youse, an' the kids too. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Time for zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

By Jove, I think I've got it!

Oops! Obviously not yet. No pic on screen.

Back to the old drawing board!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Originally posted by bloonman
    Thanks for the kind words, Silvy!
    It's actually bloonman, but that's close enough!
    Nice picture of you, by the way.

Here's a 'fun' balloon for you. I hope you like it!

Thanks...and sorry about not getting your name right but I was close! :O Bloonman...I got it.

Great 'bloon there I love it!

and Yay Grisabella has figured it out! =D
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

+ Reply to Thread