+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 589 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135535 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

FORT Fogey
    Bloon - I would love to see a balloon baby!!!

blindart - If that is a self-portrait, what media is it? It looks like a photograph, but I don't know how you could take a photograph of yourself. Please explain...

It's a photograph, putting the camera on the tripod and using a timer button.

Fade to black
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    So, hazy, who exactly is your new aviatar of? You should bring back the hazy dressed as Michael Jackson picture...That's my favorite!
    It's me - and that hazy dressed as MJ (It was my big noggin supplanted on Clay's tiny Grease struttin stuff) is gone forever, it was scarin the cheeldrun.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think it's great that people who wish to post their pictures are doing so.

However, this is a public Internet site, and some people do not prefer or do not feel comfortable putting their personal information/websites/photographs out for anyone to see.

Please do not feel any pressure to do something you are uncomfortable with.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Bloon - I would love to see a balloon baby!!!

blindart - If that is a self-portrait, what media is it? It looks like a photograph, but I don't know how you could take a photograph of yourself. Please explain...
    Anna!

I've made several balloon babies, but this is the only one handy! The rattle has tiny balls in it so it actually makes a 'rattly' sound. Hope you like it!

BTW--I'm off to a 4-hour performance, so I won't be able to check back until later this evening.

Have a good one, everybody!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok. me

OMG!! You look like Dale Earnhardt! Cool, joeguy. I'll be able to put a face to the name now when we're chatting about nascar.

Wow I love all these balloon pictures! They're so amusing and interesting to view! Thanks baloonman (is that right?) Also looking at everyone here and the cute baby pictures. Awwwww. Anyway here's my last pic of me I'll show....It was of last summer...I'm in some crazy costume at the Anime Expo. If anyone knows of the role playing video game Final Fantasy IX it's Garnet that girl... Haha. Oh that's my lil siter in the background... >_>()

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by glennajo
    I'll be able to put a face to the name now when we're chatting about nascar.
    same here, always neat to picture the face in your mind when posting to specific people.

I love all these pictures! It somehow gives another dimension to the posts knowing what the "posters" look like. It just brings more of a humanity to it all, if you know what I mean.

Bloonman, it's like watching a slide show whenever you post. I bet the ideas are a lot easier than putting it all together. Kudos!

+ Reply to Thread