+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Great pics B4rb and Markslove, the FORT has never looked better.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I feel so out of place now, surrounded by all this beauty. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I just feel so out of place now among the beautiful people.
    Will you stop! You are adorable. People won't love you until you love yourself. Give yourself some credit, honey!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Will you stop! You are adorable. People won't love you until you love yourself. Give yourself some credit, honey!

YellowApple, you don't give yourself enough credit. You are adorable
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    YellowApple, you don't give yourself enough credit. You are adorable
    I agree - just went back to Libra's post (thanks for that, Libra, BTW) to check you out. I personally love the scruffy, baseball cap look..... You look just like a guy I dated in college (many eons ago) for a while. (maybe its the hangover? )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Ok...thanks to FinallyHere I have a picture to show you guys. This picture is from last May when I got to meet Scott Helvenston from Combat Missions. I don't have the blond hair anymore Let's see if this works
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Combate Cutie, You are a CUTIE! I like your face. It reflects how friendly and good you are!

AWWW...eldee, you are too nice. I think its more the fact that I finally got to meet Scott after talking to him on the phone almost daily.

Wow, thanks for updating that, libra! There were lots buried that I hadn't seen.

And might I say - speedbump when he just woke up?? HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Thanks for all your warm welcomes and compliments!

And yes webcams are soooo cheap. You can get them now on ebay for as low as 5 dollars for the Logitech USB low end models!
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

Rumpshaker, how about you look a bit like the actress that plays CC Babcock on The Nanny.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread