+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 589 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Originally posted by splatty
    GF, i know. i can't believe how young people can look so young and ALSO have such beautiful mature children.

i look A LOT older than my children.

btw i loved your wedding pic GF. it's nice to put a pretty face to a poster.
    Aww, thanks so much splatty! See, I really am NOT a fish.

BTW, your little kid is SO cute playing the saxophone. A really beautiful picture.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Saturday morning, kids are destroying the house, here is the older one (5). Well, he is doing that with my permission/order, anything to make him love arts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by greenflute98
    Aww, thanks so much splatty! See, I really am NOT a fish.
    i never doubted it for a minute!

yeah, i love that sax pic. professional photographers came to daycare and took beautiful pics and then twisted my arm into buying them.

trittan i hope those paints will wash off!

i don't allow paints in my house yet. i mean, it's brand new after all.

And here is the 'terrible twos' one:

Splatty, it's all fingerpaints I was hoping for flowers and trees, but well, he is a boy, go I guess that must be some monster goo...

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    bloonman, i see you're in austin. do you travel to dallas for kids' parties? i bet feifer's kids would LOVE to have you there!!
    Hi, Sher!
    I have traveled to Dallas for shows before (I'm equally good as a juggler and do both types of performing in my shows), but there is already a fantastic balloon artist in Dallas named John Holmes. He has been an inspiration for me for many years and would probably be considered one of the top 10 best balloon artists in the world--though I don't think he can juggle! He should be in the phone book. Feifer should give him a call and tell him Jack the bloonman from Austin recommended him to her. Otherwise, I'm available!

And I think it only fair that since you are the only mod brave enough thus far to post your picture, you are deserving of a very special balloon I made based on a design by Curt Robbins. As recipient of the Brave Mod Award, please accept this prize:

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Fade to black
    I just wanted to say all of ya'll is some cool, fun peeps. Well except for greenflute and anna who have this strange desire to want to pick on me.

Great thread!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Very cute blue meanie, although I'm wondering why she looks neither blue nor mean... Was she adopted? You know I'm kidding - everyone in here seems to make very cute babies!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    Stevie, you look like you could be your daughter's sister! What a cute pic! You're daughter is very beautiful too.
    I was thinking the same thing! So which one is which?

+ Reply to Thread