+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Masashi, you look very cool.
    Masashi is from a rock band.

And can I add, cool dude ! You're a Rock Star (I'm hearing N.E.R.D. right now too. )

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Definitely. And if they happen to be in a band - oh yeah baybay.
    lol the main problem here, is the girls here are too shy!! not much goes on, popular or not... oh wellZ...

Audiomaster, your not helping with my ego hahah...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Masahi, cool picture of you. \m/^.^\m/
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

VeeJay, you're pretty. and your son, he looks so bored in the picture. with an expression "ppfftt"

Nice pictures abrslr, dlem.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    VeeJay, you're pretty. and your son, he looks so bored in the picture. with an expression "ppfftt"
    Thanks. I think that pic was taken around nap time. He wasn't really interested in getting his picture made at that point. I guess he'd seen 1 too many monkeys.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    lol the main problem here, is the girls here are too shy!! not much goes on, popular or not... oh wellZ...
    How you doin' masashi?

abrslr, good to see the girl who's been posting the cutest guys in the Hottest Men forum .
    Last edited by raindance; 04-18-2004 at 11:14 AM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Well, what do we have here ? Raindance... Tryin' on masashi ? I thought you were pretty mad over Mark still.

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    Thanks. I think that pic was taken around nap time. He wasn't really interested in getting his picture made at that point. I guess he'd seen 1 too many monkeys.
    Well, I see that's why. Nonetheless, adorable picture.

Quote Originally Posted by audiomaster
    Well, what do we have here ? Raindance... Tryin' on masashi ? I thought you were pretty mad over Mark still.
    I must prove to him that the idea of Sg girls being shy is totally unapplicable! Hee. Ah... Mark. I bought this month's Cleo.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Mark, as in from Eye for a Guy boy. :phhht looks yes. Character.

+ Reply to Thread