+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar

And I'll add my congratulations as well, firegirl. It couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving person. Good luck!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

eldee
    Firegirl, I'm glad that others pointed out the ring. I thought it was a glaicer! The best of luck to you both. He looks kind, sweet and smart.

firegirl
    Thanks so much yall, your congrats mean a lot! I am really happy and he is amazingly sweet and smart!

firegirl
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    FG. I'm blind Congratulations! BTW, nice manicure.

Thanks dvm! I know I have to keep them up now for awhile.. lol

Joe_Madre
    Firegirls man kind of reminds me of a taller, less dorky David Cross.

firegirl
    Don't know David Cross, but my guy is a dork, it's fine, he always refers to himself as the nerd who is marrying the prom queen. It is hysterical. I tell him he is my nerd in shining armor!
    Just a note to all you girls out there, I married the big man on campus and it was a nightmare! Go for the nerds, band geeks, dorks, they are kind, sweet, smart and sooooo genuinely good hearted!!! I am crazy in love w/my big nerd!

Joe_Madre
    David Cross website with pics

http://comedynerd.8m.com/daveed/dcgof.html

David is a comedian. You may have seen him if you watched old Drew Carey episodes (he played Earl, the crazy guy) or the HBO comedy called "Mr. Show"

If you ever get a chance to check him out when he is doing standup (usually very blue, on HBOCM), do that! Hysterical!

I think David Cross is cute!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Joe_Madre

Here's me

Here's me. The photo is a little cheesy but it was used on my first Ambient DJ tape release called Blissful Emissions (download-able at www.NeutrinoRecords.com . I've put on about 10 pounds since then tho.....

firegirl
    Great pic! I can't see yours Colby.. just red x's

+ Reply to Thread