+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 589 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

I just got some pictures developed from my Florida trip. Amazingly, I even appear in some of them. As the family's principal photographer, this is a bit of a rarity. I'll try to remember to scan something in and post it. I really don't have very many post-LASIK Paulie pics...'cept for the Austin Powers one Wayner prepared for me.

I have a really nice picture of my three kids in here somewhere. If I can find it, I'll repost it in this thread. They look better than me, anyway.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Here is a pic of me from about a year ago. I look almost exactly the same now.

Okay, obviously I'm not doing something right, but I hope you get the general idea. I'll try again with another picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by skywisej; 06-06-2003 at 06:07 PM.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    O Paulie, I'll be holding my breath until you post... *taking deep breath in... hurry... really, hurry...*

Hmmm... I guess I don't really understand how to post pictures. Oh well. Hopefully you guys can see it, anyway.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

I saw it, skywisej--very cute!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Okay here is my second attempt. This is me and my husband Chip on our wedding in Dec 2001.

You did it! I love the wedding pictures! Hmmm...I'll have to go dig some up...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Originally posted by QuinntheEskimo
    this is a picture of my 8 mo old... little Quinn
    i have a good one of us together but i cant figure out how to shrink it to 400x400 so that you can see more then our noses???

Aww... she's so cute!!!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Here's one of my favorite wedding pics--with my brothers as the see-no-hear-no-speak-no evil monkeys...

Spegs, that's great! Very cool pic. Btw, I thought "speglets" was hysterical!

+ Reply to Thread