+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

The red's straight out of the box, yep, much better than light brown. The curl I can't do anything about. :mad:
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I've never understood why straight-haired girls want curly hair and vice versa. It's just hair...

Acid, that's a nice contrast of light to dark in that pic.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I've never understood why straight-haired girls want curly hair and vice versa. It's just hair...
    The grass is always greener. Thanks for the compliment BTW

My big physical obsession is my large ethnic nose that I would love to have reconstructed. I'd do it in a heartbeat, if I had the funds to support it!

Good thing there's a miracle worker called the ceramic flat iron or I'd look like all the time!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Whenever I go out, I just throw on a hat and don't even worry about what my hair looks like. I took a pic of myself without a hat once and I really DID look like a homeless guy...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Texicana, Honey, you're hair is GORGEOUS naturally curly.... I wouldn't worry too much about fussing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Texicana, I adore your hair, too. Always wanted to be a redhead--I read Anne of Green Gables too many times.
    My wife and children are all redheads to varying degrees. It's amazing to me to see complete strangers come up to my wife and daughter, especially, and compliment them on their hair. One woman in Boston told my little girl (who was less than 2 years old at the time), "I spend a FORTUNE to get my hair to look like that and you get it for free!" It's even funnier if you can imagine her Boston accent.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    My wife and children are all redheads to varying degrees. It's amazing to me to see complete strangers come up to my wife and daughter, especially, and compliment them on their hair. One woman in Boston told my little girl (who was less than 2 years old at the time), "I spend a FORTUNE to get my hair to look like that and you get it for free!" It's even funnier if you can imagine her Boston accent.
    Don't be dissing the Boston accent

I'm not dissing it at all. It just really drove home her agitation with my daughter's natural red hair.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I was just rummaging around through my picture folder (funny that nowadays it's picture folders on computers instead of shoeboxes full of the real thing!) and came across this one of me and my sister many many moons ago. Check out the Apple Jacks box!

If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

+ Reply to Thread