+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree885Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

  1. #1931
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    God, FG even drunk you're still a cutie!

  2. #1932
    firegirl
    Guest
    Well, I wasn't really too drunk,, just a bit happy. Drunk is not a good thing for me! Thanks though!

  3. #1933
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,287
    FG, Great pics! Your daughter is adorable. You're quite a hottie yourself.

    DVM, Great pics too. You and your friends look like you have a great time. I would have loved to have run into that bunch back when I was prowling the bars. Also, I like the new AV, but who was that in your old one?


    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

  4. #1934
    eldee
    Guest
    DVM, you are so very pretty! I think that the second picture is funny.

    Firegirl, I couldn't see your pics but, I'll try at another computer.

  5. #1935
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    FG, Great pics! Your daughter is adorable. You're quite a hottie yourself.

    DVM, Great pics too. You and your friends look like you have a great time. I would have loved to have run into that bunch back when I was prowling the bars. Also, I like the new AV, but who was that in your old one?


    Thanks, FH!

    We're a fun group. It's useless to take life to seriously.

    My previous avatar was Lisa Marie Scott.

    And to eldee.... you are such a sweetheart

  6. #1936
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Thanks, FH!

    We're a fun group. It's useless to take life to seriously.

    My previous avatar was Lisa Marie Scott.

    And to eldee.... you are such a sweetheart
    so I guess we are more or less unanimous.... DVM = Hottie.

  7. #1937
    eldee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    so I guess we are more or less unanimous.... DVM = Hottie.
    Senrik, didn't you know that DVM stood for De-Vine Momma?

  8. #1938
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Senrik, didn't you know that DVM stood for De-Vine Momma?
    I have talked with her here.... I didn't need a pic to know that....

    ok here's another of me with the wife. This is why I still believe in Santa. And yes, I'm a little tipsy here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #1939
    firegirl
    Guest
    Senrik - your wife is GORGEOUS!! She looks like Brooke from E you shure were good that year!

  10. #1940
    eldee
    Guest


    It's no wonder Senrik has that little coy smile on his face!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.