+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Bravo Madbanana! You are quite the cutie! 10 times better than Kelly too.

I originally posted this in the Halloween party, but thought I'd put it over here for central reference

I used to look a lot like Neil Patrick Harris, but as I got older, I stopped looking like him as much. Wayner says I look like Ryan Reynolds (yeah, that would be nice!) but I don't' see it as much (thanks, though, Wayner)

Anyway, this is good ol' chirospasm:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chirospasm; 10-29-2003 at 02:56 PM.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Thanks for sharing the pics Chiro! What the heck are you doing in that second one?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I was on a kayaking trip in North Carolina, and we came up on this huge boulder (you can't even see it--that's the small one behind me). My mom dared me to jump off of it, and well, I did! She got this shot on the way down. Have I mentioned my Mom and I have an unusual relationship?

I hit the water so hard it actually knocked off my helmet, and my fingernail cut my nose! Note to others: never hold your nose when jumping off massive boulders :beatup

Your Mom dared you to jump off a giant boulder?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Your Mom dared you to jump off a giant boulder?
    was she getting even for a long childbirth labor pain?

It was that insurance policy she took out in the Kayaking office. You know, like flight insurance at the airport.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Hey now, my mom's a sweet preacher's wife She's just got a crazy streak to her!

She taught me how to cuss, took me to Vegas for my 21st birthday, and learned to whitewater kayak because I asked her. The least I could do was jump off a boulder!

This is us at the now very overgrown set where they filmed the train wreck of The Fugitive. You have to kayak to get there now, the tracks they used are overgrown!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I was on a kayaking trip in North Carolina, and we came up on this huge boulder (you can't even see it--that's the small one behind me). My mom dared me to jump off of it, and well, I did! She got this shot on the way down. Have I mentioned my Mom and I have an unusual relationship?

I hit the water so hard it actually knocked off my helmet, and my fingernail cut my nose! Note to others: never hold your nose when jumping off massive boulders :beatup

Chiro! You were wearing a boulder-jumping helmet?

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, you're a nut!

(and my kids think I'm crazy!)

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I love your hair TK! Dare to be different from the high school crowd. Your peers begin to appreciate that kind of personality when you get to college.

By the way, you do look a lot like Winona with the shorter hair. You remind me of someone else, too. I'll have to figure out who.

*puts on thinking cap*
    Thanks, I love my hair, too. When I don't put all the gel in it and leave it alone, everyone loves to attempt to put it up in pony tails or braids ... it's pretty funny. That picture is my school I.D. If you look at last year's I.D., I'm titled my head the exact same waY. Kind of scary.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

+ Reply to Thread