+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Angie, that is such an endearing picture. Your niece is very cute.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On Hiatus
    Boy, you really have to be bored to sort through all 78 pages of this...like I just did...yeeps!

But I have to say, it's hillarious when someone says "My Avatar is of me" and they've since changed it to something really ludicrous.

Edited to say Thanks. I loves my nieces. And I'm sorry I don't have a more recent photo-I'm always behind the camera, not in front of it.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Boy, you really have to be bored to sort through all 78 pages of this...like I just did...yeeps!

But I have to say, it's hillarious when someone says "My Avatar is of me" and they've since changed it to something really ludicrous.
    Hehe, I noticed that too. Its even funnier to go through the , "Why did you choose your Av" thread. People will say something serious like, "this is how I feel about the problems in the mideast" and have since changed it to something crazy like Bart Simpson.

BTW, I am one of those people that finally made it through all 78 pages. Someone said that they should just take out the pictures and put them together i one thread. That would be nice if anyone had the patience to do it.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

YCan'tAngieRead, that picture sure "says happiness"!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    nausicaa, if I have to post a pic, I definately want it to be one of the "new me" pics (20 pounds lighter) and not one of the old "fat slob" me pics. Not that it would be much to look at, but at least all of me can fit into the picture now.

Anyway, I know you weren't commenting on me or my looks. I have more of a "homeless redneck guy" look than a "Hunchback" look.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    YCan'tAngieRead, that picture sure "says happiness"!
    Yeah, that's one of the reasons I love that photo. The only time I ever look natural (the other times, I look like someone's poking me...er...yeah...) is when I'm in photos with my nieces.

That, and people accuse me of being maudlin. Which, considering it used to be my user name, is probably a good call.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazersomenumbersIdon'treme mber :)
    Hehe, I noticed that too. Its even funnier to go through the , "Why did you choose your Av" thread. People will say something serious like, "this is how I feel about the problems in the mideast" and have since changed it to something crazy like Bart Simpson.
    Yup! I gotta go visit there. I've had a couple of good laughs in that vein already from this thread.
    Last edited by YCan'tAngieRead; 09-30-2003 at 01:14 PM.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Someone said that they should just take out the pictures and put them together i one thread. That would be nice if anyone had the patience to do it.
    I suggested making an index.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    That would definitely help. Besides, I like indexes! Along with lists, they are one of my favorite...whoops I've said too much...must get inner geek back in closet...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    You know, I don't think I've ever been all the way through this thread either. I started to do it one day, but got maybe 5 pages into it and said "the hell with this" and jumped all the way to the end. I just don't have the patience or the attention span to sit here for a few (hundred) hours scrolling through everyone's pics.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Alright, Paulie! I'm sure you'll do a good job. (he, he, he)

+ Reply to Thread