+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

It was Halloween ... I'm not sure what I was supposed to be. Started out as an Angel, then I added a brown cape and fairy wand. I remember going to the bathroom every 5 seconds and putting on more and more of the eyeshadow and lip stick. I even stole my mom's pretty earrings. That was some Halloween.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

Originally posted by TK421
    It is, I don't know why the picture came out so bad. Doesn't matter.
    WHATever, Cutie, tell it to the hand. You have NICE photos. (Love your Brady-Bunch-esque avatar, much better than the eyelids, although the talent was admirable)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Here's another picture from convocation:
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Wow, TK421, your gorgeous! You sort of look like Roxanne from "American Dreams". Oh- and I love your sig- the nail polish thing.

-Rach

Oops!! My photo didnt attach *sigh* Where is my copy of " PCs for DUMMIES?"

Sepialove, it's too bad I can't offer any assistance, but there are many others who can. When you get a copy of PCs for Dummies, may I borrow it?

Please try your pic again.

Originally posted by maleady33
    Wow, TK421, your gorgeous! You sort of look like Roxanne from "American Dreams". Oh- and I love your sig- the nail polish thing.

-Rach
    Thank you, maleady! I don't really watch "American Dreams" so I wouldn't really know. As for my signature, that's my best friend, Julie. Quite a character. Love her to death!
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

Originally posted by maleady33
    I wish I still had the pic of me with my hair down.. it looks different. Anyways....... we have some lovely people on here! I'd comment on all of you, but I'm not going through the thread again- believe me, it took a while. From what I remember Build_Me_Up: your so pretty! Bloonman: Your so talented. Any chances you have a balloon a 14-yr-old would like?
    -Rach
    Aw, well thank you very much!! Thanks for remembering my picture You look very pretty in yours, it's not a bad picture at all! Were you dressed up for a dance, too?

Not to mention your picture as a little girl. Too cute!

*Mkay, this is me catching up on the last 5 pages or so.... hard work, I tell ya! But pretty amusing I have got to stay caught up in here!! Sorry if I missed anyone, y'know y'all are aweesome*

Sorry - this is quite a few pages back, but yes, I agree w/Paulie, FG! The camera does love you!! I avoid all pictures I can... one of these days the camera will break, I'm sayin

Unklescott - Adorable grandson! I love his hair Sooo sweet!

Little Quinn, Little Wayner are simply adorable. Look at those expressions!! Cute as little buttons.

Dahoney & Lobeck, both of you are very pretty! Not to mention you seem a lot less intimidating now that I've seen your face, Lo

Aptly_Named -- Cooper looks so sweet! Only 2 days old... He looks so small

TK - you and your sister look a lot alike! Sorry to hear you don't like her anymore, although I can completely relate... BTW, I love your av!! All 4 of those are very nice pictures

Cris and Mantenna - what a cute picture!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun together Pretty location and pretty people... how lovely.

Originally posted by Paulie
    Hey, CiP, you chameleon, you look all waxy in all those pictures. And there's some guy in a red shirt following you around.
    Wow.... too funny. CiP, I never knew that behind all those talented graphics you made there was a guy that looked like that! Niiiice

Mr. & Mrs. Meanie -- Another adorable duo!! Gosh, paddleboating is just starting to look more and more enjoyable!

Anna - is that your boyfriend/husband? Either way, the two of you look so great together.. his expression is priceless!! Sorry, I don't know what convocation is... but congrats :lo

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well, here's me and my husband. It was in 1996, I guess I should scan some new pics, eh? Or use my new digital camera (lots of dog and kid pics, never of me!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread