+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

Great picture, BM!

And, John, your observation cracked me up. "Sploosh!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by John
    Nice pic. That road behind you looks like an accident waiting to happen. I don't even see any signs saying the road's ending, or a guardrail, or anything. Just "sploosh!"
    Thanks for all the compliments!

Colorado is a beautiful place; we haven't experineced the drought that has been rough the last two summers. The picture was taken in Pike National Forest.

The road...our defense against foreigners! j/k

Actually the road "T's" and it is hard to see that from the angle the picture was taken.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
    Colorado is a beautiful place
    Amen. Many of us FORTies live here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Here's a swell picture of my mother, sister, and me at my sister's Kindergarten graduation. (Note my tee-shirt.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

That's a very nice picture, TK421. I'm assuming the T-shirt is an AI one? Hard to tell.

TK421, yes, I noticed the logo!

It is, I don't know why the picture came out so bad. Doesn't matter.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

TK - you are such a pretty girl

Aren't you the one with the old eyelid av? If so, thatnk you for removing it - it certainly didn't do you justice. great picture.

Ahh, yes ... the eyelids. That was me. My new avatar has me at ages 1, 7, 14, and 15. Don't you just love the make up I wore at 7?

Yikes! I know my 5-year-old likes playing with makeup, but it scares me to think she might want to wear it for real in a year and a half.

+ Reply to Thread