+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: What do you look like?

CiP
    Originally posted by eldee
    CiP, if you don't mind my saying so, now you can post any picture of your self on the Hottest Man Thread and one of your girlfriend on the Hottest Woman Thread. (Sincerely, not leering, okay, maybe just a wee bit)
    :O Thank you.

CiP
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Seriously, nice pictures, CiP. The Bill Gates one threw me at first, but it didn't take long to figure out which one was you.
    Hehehe! I wish I was Bill.

Originally posted by oneTVslave
    Anna,
    Do you know if there is a way to reduce the number of pixels without shrinking the picture down so much? Are there different levels of resolution that you can save at that will result in a smaller file? (Sorry to get do technical - I don't know if you can answer that or not. I have had similar problems to KKelly's). Thanks-
    Saving a picture as a gif will reduce the file size, and if you have photoshop choosing 'save for web' will really shrink the size of a jpg without reducing the quality much.

Thanks, Julie! I will try that...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by oneTVslave
    Thanks, Julie! I will try that...
    You're very welcome, I just hope it works.

If you're still having problems, PM me. I'll be happy to fix it for you.

Wow, CiP, nice photos, and to be completely cliché’ and predictable, “how YOU doin’?” (and what body-building tips will you be sharing with the rest of us?)

(And Paulie, those were great grillin’ photos. Who says men who were glasses don’t have nice…)

Thanks for the gif tips, Julie, because I've been wondering the same things myself..
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Mrs. Meanie and Mr. Meanie on the lake

Paintin' the Town Blue!

Nice pic. That road behind you looks like an accident waiting to happen. I don't even see any signs saying the road's ending, or a guardrail, or anything. Just "sploosh!"

that is a great picture Blue Meanie

it reminds me of the one Mantenna posted a few pages back. Colorado is such a beautiful place.

Blue Meanie, you don't look like your name, neither blue nor mean. You guys are a good looking couple! Although the names above list Mrs. M first (like a gentleman would do) I was able to use my powers of perception and figure out who was who.

Where was that picture taken? There is nothing like the natural beauty and colors of the outdoors. Like KKelly noticed, it does remind me of Mantenna and Crissy.

John also has strong powers of perception. That road does look like a money maker for the hospitals.

+ Reply to Thread